Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello pot meet kittle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

Hello pot meet kittle Empty
PostSubject: Hello pot meet kittle   Hello pot meet kittle Icon_minitime1/26/2011, 7:34 pm

Saw this in USA today and thought it was funny. Among the NFL analysts who have come out and said that Cutler is not a man and let his team down is Dilfer, Dion Sanders and Maurice Jones-Drew. You are talking about the worst quarterback to ever win a Superbowl (thank ya D), a man who made about 3 tackles in his career and a guy who sat out the last two games while his team lost a playoff spot. Surprised TO didn't have anything to say on the matter.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Hello pot meet kittle   Hello pot meet kittle Icon_minitime1/26/2011, 7:42 pm

I don't think Dilfer ever claimed to be a great qb, but he does know football. He one of the few people I like to listen too. I thought deion was your boy? You voted him for the best #2 ever in college. I still say Woodson is the best because he will tackle. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Hello pot meet kittle   Hello pot meet kittle Icon_minitime1/26/2011, 9:46 pm

Always been a Deion fan but he didn't make it on toughness. One more win and your man Woodson will have me converted.
GO PACK GO!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello pot meet kittle   Hello pot meet kittle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello pot meet kittle
Page 1 of 1