Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pujols - stay or go

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

Pujols -  stay or go Empty
PostSubject: Pujols - stay or go   Pujols -  stay or go Icon_minitime2/16/2011, 9:44 am

As a Reds fan I don't know which way to root. As much as I would love to get Pujols out of the Reds division, I wouldn't mind seeing the Cardinals saddled with a 10 year $300 million contract for a player who's skills will soon be declining.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
endzone

endzone

PostSubject: Re: Pujols - stay or go   Pujols -  stay or go Icon_minitime2/16/2011, 7:13 pm

waste of money
Back to top Go down
hollister hero

hollister hero

PostSubject: Re: Pujols - stay or go   Pujols -  stay or go Icon_minitime2/16/2011, 9:49 pm

i think its to much meney but everyone over pays in baseball
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Pujols - stay or go   Pujols -  stay or go Icon_minitime2/16/2011, 9:59 pm

If he leaves he will probably go to the Cubs and still be in the division. Baseball has cost itself a lot of fans over the last 20 years and it appears that football is headed down the same path. I guess those lessons are just not obvious enough to learn. I was telling the kids in school today one of my favorite Mark Twain quotes " A wise man learns from other's mistakes, a fool by his own." Since I'm quoting Twain here is my other favorite from him "When I was 16 I thought the ole man was so stupid I wanted to slap him, when I turned 23 I was surprised at how much he had learned."
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

PostSubject: Re: Pujols - stay or go   Pujols -  stay or go Icon_minitime2/17/2011, 12:24 am

My favorite - "If voting made a difference, they wouldn't let us do it." - Mark Twain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pujols - stay or go   Pujols -  stay or go Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pujols - stay or go
Page 1 of 1