Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tressel should be on dancing with the stars!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

Tressel should be on dancing with the stars! Empty
PostSubject: Tressel should be on dancing with the stars!   Tressel should be on dancing with the stars! Icon_minitime3/9/2011, 12:03 am

I never seen someone do such a good two step around every question asked to him in the presser. I can see why some call him "The Senator" now.

You can't spell investigation without VEST
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

PostSubject: Re: Tressel should be on dancing with the stars!   Tressel should be on dancing with the stars! Icon_minitime3/9/2011, 8:54 am

basement nation wrote:
.....You can't spell investigation without VEST.....

That is classic. Nice.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Tressel should be on dancing with the stars!   Tressel should be on dancing with the stars! Icon_minitime3/9/2011, 11:31 am

Sad times in Buckeye Nation for sure. At least he will probably be held more accountable for poor behavior than Kasich or Benedict Stewart.
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

PostSubject: Re: Tressel should be on dancing with the stars!   Tressel should be on dancing with the stars! Icon_minitime3/9/2011, 6:04 pm

SultanofSmack wrote:
Sad times in Buckeye Nation for sure. At least he will probably be held more accountable for poor behavior than Kasich or Benedict Stewart.

Kasich said he wasn't running for re-election, but I think old Jimmy might be in trouble unless he's got a plan B.
Back to top Go down
Mecum's garage

Mecum's garage

PostSubject: Re: Tressel should be on dancing with the stars!   Tressel should be on dancing with the stars! Icon_minitime3/10/2011, 3:37 pm

Ohio St. should cut ties with everyone involved in this embarrassment, serve their penalty and move on.We dont need these kind of people in the program no matter how well they can play or coach. No excuses Buckeye fans we screwed up, got caught, deal with it and dont make any pathetic excuses for anyone.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Tressel should be on dancing with the stars!   Tressel should be on dancing with the stars! Icon_minitime3/14/2011, 5:26 pm

I agree Brian, Tressel should be fired. They are definitley making a statement about the priorities. I know stuff happens everywhere but like you tell your kids, "If everyone else jumped off a bridge.......
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Tressel should be on dancing with the stars!   Tressel should be on dancing with the stars! Icon_minitime3/17/2011, 10:10 pm

Just heard that Tressel has decided to increase his suspension to 5 games. I don't know what to make of this. Is he sweating bullets as to what the NCAA is gonna uncover? I think there is still alot left to this entire fiasco. Ohio State is a huge cash cow for the college football world and we all know that is the bottom line. We will probably never know the whole truth or what goes on in closed door sessions with the NCAA big wigs. The football world is really going down hill at the college and pro levels. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tressel should be on dancing with the stars!   Tressel should be on dancing with the stars! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tressel should be on dancing with the stars!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sultan of Smack :: Your first category :: Click here to enter forum-
Jump to: