Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Would Rusty help the offense?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Koondogger

Koondogger

Would Rusty help the offense? Empty
PostSubject: Would Rusty help the offense?   Would Rusty help the offense? Icon_minitime8/28/2011, 11:12 am

Is it time to give Rusty a shot to call the offense? Seems to me he has a great football mind and would bring back the bubble screens and trick plays from the past.
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: Would Rusty help the offense?   Would Rusty help the offense? Icon_minitime8/28/2011, 12:03 pm

Time to clean house if you ask me. Can't beat a team when ya go into the game expecting to lose.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Would Rusty help the offense?   Would Rusty help the offense? Icon_minitime8/30/2011, 3:29 pm

Looks to me like we need to get back to the basics. The only differences I saw between those 2 teams was that one team was fundamentally sound and knew how to tackle while the other looked sloppy and couldn't tackle. Nelsonville is nothing flashy, they just execute and don't make many unforced errors. I look for them to have another stellar year. As for the Cats, this week will tell a big story with how they reboound. We need to find an identity and force the issue.
Back to top Go down
Koondogger

Koondogger

PostSubject: Phil will get it done.....   Would Rusty help the offense? Icon_minitime9/5/2011, 6:23 pm

... but it will take loosening the reins. He needs to turn over the offense and start letting the troops get an occasional personal fould for late hits like we did back in the good ole days. We arent physical enough. we should be at least 1-1 right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would Rusty help the offense?   Would Rusty help the offense? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would Rusty help the offense?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sultan of Smack :: Your first category :: Click here to enter forum-
Jump to: