Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

meeeeeeshigan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

meeeeeeshigan Empty
PostSubject: meeeeeeshigan   meeeeeeshigan Icon_minitime9/10/2011, 12:52 pm

I don't know how this happens but I have found myself rooting for the Wingheads a couple of times over the last year. Today is another one of those times so sorry Mean Machine, if I'm rooting for ya you will probably lose.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

meeeeeeshigan Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeeeeeshigan   meeeeeeshigan Icon_minitime9/11/2011, 9:41 pm

You tried to ruin it but The Maize and Blue wouldn't have it. Greatest atmosphere I have ever seen at a college football game, and I have been to a couple UM vs. OSU clashes back when they both mattered. If Dave Brandon has done nothing else, he has without a doubt changed the gameday experience at Michigan with the stadium renovations, and all the music they play in the stadium during breaks. We've finally run off some of the blue hair old lady's who sit on their hands and don't think anyone should ever stand up during the game. It was loud, it was crazy, and a heck of a good time. We still have a long ways to go on the field, but I am glad I can always say I was there for the first ever night game.
Back to top Go down
BROAD STREET

BROAD STREET

meeeeeeshigan Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeeeeeshigan   meeeeeeshigan Icon_minitime9/12/2011, 1:08 pm

I WOULD ACTUALLY ROOT FOR FLORIDA IF THEY WERE PLAYING NOTRE DAME. MUST HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH CLOVERS, BECAUSE THE ONLY TEAM I DESPISE MORE THAN NOTRE DAME IS THE CELTICS.
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

meeeeeeshigan Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeeeeeshigan   meeeeeeshigan Icon_minitime9/12/2011, 2:13 pm

BROAD STREET wrote:
I WOULD ACTUALLY ROOT FOR FLORIDA IF THEY WERE PLAYING NOTRE DAME. MUST HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH CLOVERS, BECAUSE THE ONLY TEAM I DESPISE MORE THAN NOTRE DAME IS THE CELTICS.

But don't you love the Barnesville Shamrocks ?
Back to top Go down
The Analyst

The Analyst

meeeeeeshigan Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeeeeeshigan   meeeeeeshigan Icon_minitime9/15/2011, 9:12 pm

SultanofSmack wrote:
I don't know how this happens but I have found myself rooting for the Wingheads a couple of times over the last year. Today is another one of those times so sorry Mean Machine, if I'm rooting for ya you will probably lose.

Same way I ended up rooting for OSU a few times in the 90's, that stopped when Cooper left, and eventually it'll get back to normal when we start beatin you again. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

meeeeeeshigan Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeeeeeshigan   meeeeeeshigan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

meeeeeeshigan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sultan of Smack :: Your first category :: Click here to enter forum-
Jump to: