Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's wrong with the Big Ten?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

What's wrong with the Big Ten? Empty
PostSubject: What's wrong with the Big Ten?   What's wrong with the Big Ten? Icon_minitime12/3/2009, 7:29 pm

Lets hear everyones opinions on the Big Ten. Are they just going through a down time or is it more than that.
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with the Big Ten?   What's wrong with the Big Ten? Icon_minitime12/3/2009, 7:37 pm

The climate.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with the Big Ten?   What's wrong with the Big Ten? Icon_minitime12/3/2009, 8:58 pm

Its a good question. I certainly don't think it is the talent level. Ohio State and Michigan are consistently in the top 10 of national recruiting. Everyone always says there is a speed difference between the Big Ten and the SEC. I don't think that is it either. I think the lower tier Big Ten teams consistently draw tough match ups in the bowl games. While big 12 and acc teams face the wac and mountain west the big ten usually matches up with the sec. I would still argue that the Big Ten is the second toughest conference.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with the Big Ten?   What's wrong with the Big Ten? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's wrong with the Big Ten?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sultan of Smack :: Your first category :: Click here to enter forum-
Jump to: