Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WHAT MATCHUP WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE?

Go down 
+2
PhatHead
BROAD STREET
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BROAD STREET

BROAD STREET

WHAT MATCHUP WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE? Empty
PostSubject: WHAT MATCHUP WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE?   WHAT MATCHUP WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE? Icon_minitime11/9/2011, 2:36 pm

WHEN THE BCS NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME IS PLAYED, WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE AN ALABAMA-LSU REMATCH? WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE BOISE STATE GET A SHOT? WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE BRANDON WEEDEN OR ANDREW LUCK GET A SHOT AT ONE THESE SEC DEFENSES? PERSONALLY, I WOULD LOVE TO SEE LSU VS.. OKLAHOMA STATE.
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

PostSubject: Re: WHAT MATCHUP WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE?   WHAT MATCHUP WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE? Icon_minitime11/9/2011, 5:44 pm

Oklahoma St - LSU would be an interesting matchup. I'd like to see somebody get up by 10 on LSU. I don't think that they have the offense to recover. I don't think that I could handle another LSU - Alabama game. Overtime was thrilling, but the rest of the game was kind of stale.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: WHAT MATCHUP WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE?   WHAT MATCHUP WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE? Icon_minitime11/9/2011, 6:02 pm

Right now I'm a Duck and Sooner fan. I say give Boise a shot, they beat Georgia who is gonna win the SEC east.
Back to top Go down
endzone

endzone

PostSubject: Re: WHAT MATCHUP WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE?   WHAT MATCHUP WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE? Icon_minitime11/9/2011, 6:14 pm

PhatHead wrote:
Oklahoma St - LSU would be an interesting matchup. I'd like to see somebody get up by 10 on LSU. I don't think that they have the offense to recover. I don't think that I could handle another LSU - Alabama game. Overtime was thrilling, but the rest of the game was kind of stale.

LSU offense would look better against Oklahoma St defense. Oklahoma St defense is not ranked #1 like Bama. LSU averages about 30 a game but i agree on wanting to see that matchup. No rematch

Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: WHAT MATCHUP WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE?   WHAT MATCHUP WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE? Icon_minitime11/9/2011, 6:34 pm

If Okie St. or Stanford win out they will have to get a shot. If they trip up, I don't see Boise getting in. Bama would then get the rematch and I think they would deserve it. LSU has been known to lose a game they shouldn't so they are not in the clear yet. Still a whole lot of football to be played. Just as long as Oklahoma don't sneak their way back in the mix I will be happy with whatever outcome.
Back to top Go down
Mecum's garage

Mecum's garage

PostSubject: Re: WHAT MATCHUP WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE?   WHAT MATCHUP WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE? Icon_minitime11/10/2011, 1:16 pm

If okl st & Stanford lose and Boise doesnt get a shot then you have 1 loss Oregon & Bama who both lost to LSU . With that being said wouldnt we rather see Boise get their shot since Oregon & Bama proved they cant beat LSU.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: WHAT MATCHUP WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE?   WHAT MATCHUP WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE? Icon_minitime11/10/2011, 10:13 pm

Getting beat by 3 points when ya miss 4 FG's proves you can't beat someone? I don't know about that. Hopefully Okie St or Stanford wins out anyway. Like to see some new blood in the title game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT MATCHUP WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE?   WHAT MATCHUP WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHAT MATCHUP WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE?
Page 1 of 1