Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ready for the Super Bowl

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

Ready for the Super Bowl Empty
PostSubject: Ready for the Super Bowl   Ready for the Super Bowl Icon_minitime2/5/2012, 10:51 am

Whats everyone got on the menu for the big game? I'm going with some strip steak sandwiches with carmelized bell pepper and onion topped off with a smack sauce mango puree and provolone cheese. A smoked loin with smack sauce and homemade noodles.

Couldn't really decide who to root for, Brady has enough rings plus he is a Michigan punk but the G men beat the Pack both times Eli has made it to the Super Bowl. Guess I'll go with the Michigan punk, at least he is Big 10 and I have one of his rookie cards in near mint shape.
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

PostSubject: Re: Ready for the Super Bowl   Ready for the Super Bowl Icon_minitime2/5/2012, 11:17 am

I'll be eating frosted mini wheats straight from the box and rooting for the snipers.
Back to top Go down
endzone

endzone

PostSubject: Re: Ready for the Super Bowl   Ready for the Super Bowl Icon_minitime2/6/2012, 8:26 pm

PhatHead wrote:
I'll be eating frosted mini wheats straight from the box and rooting for the snipers.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ready for the Super Bowl   Ready for the Super Bowl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ready for the Super Bowl
Page 1 of 1