Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Microphone Technique: Your Guests Need TRAINING not to POP their "P's"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
studfinders

Microphone Technique: Your Guests Need TRAINING not to POP their "P's" Empty
PostSubject: Microphone Technique: Your Guests Need TRAINING not to POP their "P's"   Microphone Technique: Your Guests Need TRAINING not to POP their "P's" Icon_minitime11/5/2013, 6:08 pm

Please take this as constructive criticism.Smile  

You have one or two guests who come on the show Friday  nights who are either told to "eat the mike" OR
they are wearing headsets with the microphone immediately in front of their mouths.  This results in their breath popping and rustling with every breath. It's most annoying when they pop their "P's" and "B's", but it's constant, every time they come into the program.

No Can't share with you their names, cause I tune out as soon as they start talking... but as I recall, it's a pair of younger sounding men, who can still be trained.

Frankly, I'm amazed that someone has not already told them this, cause they've been doing it for weeks and weeks on end...  and it drives me right away, cause the huge bass pop in my car's stereo system is just like someone claps their hands over our ears.

PLEASE fix this!Sad
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

Microphone Technique: Your Guests Need TRAINING not to POP their "P's" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microphone Technique: Your Guests Need TRAINING not to POP their "P's"   Microphone Technique: Your Guests Need TRAINING not to POP their "P's" Icon_minitime11/5/2013, 8:38 pm

duly noted
Back to top Go down

Microphone Technique: Your Guests Need TRAINING not to POP their "P's"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sultan of Smack :: Your first category :: Click here to enter forum-
Jump to: