Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who should the Browns draft

Go down 
+3
PhatHead
ROCK
SultanofSmack
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

Who should the Browns draft Empty
PostSubject: Who should the Browns draft   Who should the Browns draft Icon_minitime12/17/2009, 10:40 pm

Cleveland will once again be drafting in the top 5. What position should they target? Isn't it amazing that the Browns and Bengals can draft in the top 5 consistently and not get a guy who can play? Pittsburgh and Baltimore drafts 27th or 28th and drafts all-pros. How does it happen?
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

PostSubject: Re: Who should the Browns draft   Who should the Browns draft Icon_minitime12/18/2009, 6:55 am

Shitty GM's at's why. Maybe if they land Holmgren this won't happen again. I think they should trade down and try to fill multiple positions, hey it always works for the Pats.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Who should the Browns draft   Who should the Browns draft Icon_minitime12/18/2009, 2:14 pm

Holmgren didn't have much success as a G.M. in Seattle.
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

PostSubject: Re: Who should the Browns draft   Who should the Browns draft Icon_minitime12/18/2009, 5:34 pm

Holmgren wore too many hats. He just need to be a GM or a coach. Both are full time jobs. I imagine that if he goes to Cleveland he'll be more of what Parcells is in Miami. He'll run the football operations and bring his own coach and recruit his kind of talent. I think he'll do well.
Back to top Go down
whompascat

whompascat

PostSubject: Re: Who should the Browns draft   Who should the Browns draft Icon_minitime12/26/2009, 3:48 am

I'm looking for a job maybe the browns will draft me.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Who should the Browns draft   Who should the Browns draft Icon_minitime12/26/2009, 12:18 pm

We will see what Holmgren is made of. He doesn't have Brett Favre to carry him like he did in Green Bay. They got lucky and made a Super Bowl in Seattle. He left the Hawks in a mess so I'm not convinced he is a great talent evaluator. Would anyone like to see the Browns draft Toby Gerhart?
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Who should the Browns draft   Who should the Browns draft Icon_minitime12/27/2009, 1:10 am

I don't see the Browns touching Gerhart. I'm a huge fan of Toby, but I don't know how good his game will work at the next level. The Browns probably still have a bad taste in their mouth from the last stanford bruiser they drafted who didn't really pan out. Anyone remember "Touchdown" Tommy Vardell?
Back to top Go down
spenceman

PostSubject: Re: Who should the Browns draft   Who should the Browns draft Icon_minitime12/27/2009, 10:38 am

yeah i remember him...if i remember right he played fullback and wear number 44...maybe they need to draft a coach
Back to top Go down
TT1

PostSubject: Re: Who should the Browns draft   Who should the Browns draft Icon_minitime12/28/2009, 12:49 pm

KONG!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who should the Browns draft   Who should the Browns draft Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who should the Browns draft
Page 1 of 1