Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2010 RFFL Draft Preliminary Draft list

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
endzone

endzone

2010 RFFL Draft Preliminary Draft list Empty
PostSubject: 2010 RFFL Draft Preliminary Draft list   2010 RFFL Draft Preliminary Draft list Icon_minitime5/5/2010, 5:19 pm

Let me know what you guys think

$12MILL- Manning, Fitzgerald, Deangelo, Boldin, Palmer, Moss, Favre, Wayne, E. Manning, Ryan Matthews(R)

$10MILL- R. Williams, S. Smith(Carolina), Leinart, Ochocinco, J. Best(R), L. White, S. Moss, Bradford(R), M. Bush, and Braylon Edwards

$8MILL- Spiller(R). Gonzalez, Slaton, Delhomme, Dez Bryant(R), Ward, Barber, Winslow, R. Bush, McFadden

$6MILL- Orton, LJ, Housh, J. Gresham(R), Lynch, Chambers, Carlson, Clausen(R), Portis, H. Nicks

$4MILL- A. Benn(R), Breaston, T. Edwards, T. Jones, Hasselback, B. Watson, Gilyard(R), Demaryius Thomas(R),
Tomlinson, and Golden Tate(R).

I dont have the $2MILL guys done yet but here is a start so let me know what you guys think.

Last edited by endzone on 5/5/2010, 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: 2010 RFFL Draft Preliminary Draft list   2010 RFFL Draft Preliminary Draft list Icon_minitime5/5/2010, 6:30 pm

I kind of think we value some of these rookies to high every year. Half the time these guys ain't even any good until 2 or 3 years down the road and by then you have to cut em cuz it took too much to get em to start with. Overall though, it looks good to me.
Back to top Go down
endzone

endzone

PostSubject: Re: 2010 RFFL Draft Preliminary Draft list   2010 RFFL Draft Preliminary Draft list Icon_minitime5/5/2010, 7:40 pm

basement nation wrote:
I kind of think we value some of these rookies to high every year. Half the time these guys ain't even any good until 2 or 3 years down the road and by then you have to cut em cuz it took too much to get em to start with. Overall though, it looks good to me.

I agree. Thats what makes the list hard to do. I tried to put a rookie in each level. ]

I just looked at the depth chart I have and if they were number one on the depth chart like Ryan Matthews or second like CJ Spiller I put them high cause I didnt want people to get those guys for 5 million.

You should have to pay more for a starter or number 1 guy but its hard to choose who you think will be good so I just went by depth chart. If people dont think they are worth it themn they will drop and fall where they should.

If any of those rookies can be dropped I'm up for doing that but I was just giving the reasons for putting those few guys up high.

Thanks for the input basement
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: 2010 RFFL Draft Preliminary Draft list   2010 RFFL Draft Preliminary Draft list Icon_minitime5/6/2010, 12:39 am

Makes sense, guess it's no different than NFL teams paying out the wazoo for these guys and then half of them bust.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2010 RFFL Draft Preliminary Draft list   2010 RFFL Draft Preliminary Draft list Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2010 RFFL Draft Preliminary Draft list
Page 1 of 1