Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2 great coaches fired for player abuse

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

2 great coaches fired for player abuse Empty
PostSubject: 2 great coaches fired for player abuse   2 great coaches fired for player abuse Icon_minitime12/30/2009, 5:47 pm

Woody, Bear and Bo are rolling over in their graves.

First Mark Mangino is let go at Kansas. They had been to 3 bowl games in a hundred years before he got there and took them to 3.
Now the greatest offensive mind in college football gets canned. I would almost bet that Adam James was a little punk who thought he deserved special treatment all the time and Leach just put him in his place only to have daddy cry a little bit and get him fired.

High school coaches all over the nation have to be shakin in their boots.

I guess its a good thing none of these players rode Howard "I'm gonna come back there and crack some skulls" Westphal's bus when they were little.
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

PostSubject: Re: 2 great coaches fired for player abuse   2 great coaches fired for player abuse Icon_minitime12/30/2009, 7:28 pm

Yeah thats a bunch of BS. Leach can come to Ohio State and coach offense, that would make me happy. I think Leach called Defense at Tex Tec too didn't he?
Back to top Go down
Warpig

Warpig

PostSubject: Re: 2 great coaches fired for player abuse   2 great coaches fired for player abuse Icon_minitime12/30/2009, 8:58 pm

Makes me wish that UC left their job open for another week and a half.

Texas Tech wanted him gone, James wasn't getting the specialized treatment that he wanted, and ESPN was the outlet they used to shave 12.5 million and 800k off the budget.

At Trimble I was forced to sit in a dark, dank, unlit room with no running water, we called it the home locker room.
Back to top Go down
http://www.trimblefootball.com
ROCK

ROCK

PostSubject: Re: 2 great coaches fired for player abuse   2 great coaches fired for player abuse Icon_minitime12/30/2009, 10:14 pm

Warpig wrote:
At Trimble I was forced to sit in a dark, dank, unlit room with no running water, we called it the home locker room.
Laughing Sad, but true!
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: 2 great coaches fired for player abuse   2 great coaches fired for player abuse Icon_minitime12/30/2009, 10:16 pm

I'm with you on the UC thing. Maybe they can fire Jones and hire Leach. You just know he is going to land on his feet somewhere, probably in a better position than he was.
Back to top Go down
whompascat

whompascat

PostSubject: Re: 2 great coaches fired for player abuse   2 great coaches fired for player abuse Icon_minitime12/31/2009, 2:45 pm

I hope texas tech and kansas have horrible seasons the next few years.
I think todays players are a bunch of P*****
Could any of these guys play for woody or the bear?
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: 2 great coaches fired for player abuse   2 great coaches fired for player abuse Icon_minitime1/8/2010, 7:06 pm

Jim Leavitt joins the list of coaches fired for mistreating players. Are we moving into a new era here? Is it just me or is this unprecedented?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 great coaches fired for player abuse   2 great coaches fired for player abuse Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 great coaches fired for player abuse
Page 1 of 1