Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Basement Nation/ Phathead Challenge

Go down 
+5
Sparkplug
ROCK
Mecum's garage
PhatHead
SultanofSmack
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sparkplug

Sparkplug

Basement Nation/ Phathead Challenge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Nation/ Phathead Challenge   Basement Nation/ Phathead Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/8/2010, 11:37 pm

member of the basement na wrote:
PhatHead wrote:
basement nation wrote:
The basement accepts the challenge. I just have one question. Why does that other team have to recruit all those guys to take on 5 hermits that reside in a basement? Fuzz used to hang out in the basement but he has now went to the darkside. I think the garage had him in their pockets all along as an undercover spy.

By my count it's 5 on 5. Me, Mecum, Terry, Fuzz and Rockhold versus basement nation. It would probably make a heck of a season of The Biggest Loser too.

This is really gonna be charlie stanley and I against you five. Oz wont' be around and root usually dicken with the horses, he only comes to the basement when we let him. We still accept the challenge.

I guess that since I'm a woman nobody wants me in so I'll listen to all the rest of the losers on this one!
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

PostSubject: Re: Basement Nation/ Phathead Challenge   Basement Nation/ Phathead Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/8/2010, 11:42 pm

Sparkplug wrote:
I guess that since I'm a woman nobody wants me in so I'll listen to all the rest of the losers on this one!

You're more than welcome to be on our team. It is required that;
1) you show up to the garage
2) drink at least 9 beers, but 15 is preferred
3) you must appreciate a good fart
4) you must be able to debate who has the better butt, Megan Fox or Jessica Biel. Be ready to wrestle in order to defend your argument.
5) Football knowledge is actually optional
Back to top Go down
Sparkplug

Sparkplug

PostSubject: Re: Basement Nation/ Phathead Challenge   Basement Nation/ Phathead Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/8/2010, 11:58 pm

You make it sound so easy, and here I thought this was a challenge
Back to top Go down
Scooter

Scooter

PostSubject: Re: Basement Nation/ Phathead Challenge   Basement Nation/ Phathead Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/9/2010, 5:07 pm

Im in with the Basement Nation. I think I might just take the title and the trophey
Back to top Go down
Mecum's garage

Mecum's garage

PostSubject: Re: Basement Nation/ Phathead Challenge   Basement Nation/ Phathead Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/14/2010, 3:29 pm

Sparkplug as owner of the Garage I believe you will probably need to go through an interview process in front of the garage's finest panel before membership is approved.
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: Basement Nation/ Phathead Challenge   Basement Nation/ Phathead Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/14/2010, 4:48 pm

Scooter wrote:
Im in with the Basement Nation. I think I might just take the title and the trophey

Hold the phone here. You just don't jump in the ring with Ali cause you think you can box scooter. You gotta win a dang match before you can compete for the title.
Back to top Go down
Sparkplug

Sparkplug

PostSubject: Re: Basement Nation/ Phathead Challenge   Basement Nation/ Phathead Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/14/2010, 4:50 pm

Mecum's garage wrote:
Sparkplug as owner of the Garage I believe you will probably need to go through an interview process in front of the garage's finest panel before membership is approved.

I can only imagine what makes up the "garage's finest" panel. Do these interviews that you require take place before or after the garage's finest panel has 15 beers? Also, is farting of the worst kind allowed by the one being interviewed during the interview?
Back to top Go down
Mecum's garage

Mecum's garage

PostSubject: Re: Basement Nation/ Phathead Challenge   Basement Nation/ Phathead Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/14/2010, 4:52 pm

Yes and Yes
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: Basement Nation/ Phathead Challenge   Basement Nation/ Phathead Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/14/2010, 10:51 pm

shouldn't be allowed talking about girls farting on this site, where is a moderator when you need them
Back to top Go down
Sparkplug

Sparkplug

PostSubject: Re: Basement Nation/ Phathead Challenge   Basement Nation/ Phathead Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/15/2010, 12:09 am

The Champ wrote:
shouldn't be allowed talking about girls farting on this site, where is a moderator when you need them

Maybe the moderator is back checking to see what the challenge was, something like trivia, I think it was. Question
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Basement Nation/ Phathead Challenge   Basement Nation/ Phathead Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/15/2010, 2:57 am

The deck is stacked in favor of the garage. They've already weasled there way into administration. Plus they will attend the Sultan's functions unlike these hermits and horse wranglers I run with. I am about to defect to the garage if welcome.
Back to top Go down
Mecum's garage

Mecum's garage

PostSubject: Re: Basement Nation/ Phathead Challenge   Basement Nation/ Phathead Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/15/2010, 9:59 am

Do you think you can survive the initiation process?
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

PostSubject: Re: Basement Nation/ Phathead Challenge   Basement Nation/ Phathead Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/15/2010, 10:13 am

basement nation wrote:
The deck is stacked in favor of the garage. They've already weasled there way into administration. Plus they will attend the Sultan's functions unlike these hermits and horse wranglers I run with. I am about to defect to the garage if welcome.

Plus, we are recruiting the only girl. You basement guys remember what one of those looks like right? They are the ones that kept telling Dennis "No" in high school.
Back to top Go down
Sparkplug

Sparkplug

PostSubject: Re: Basement Nation/ Phathead Challenge   Basement Nation/ Phathead Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/15/2010, 11:22 am

Mecum's garage wrote:
Do you think you can survive the initiation process?

The odds are- yes. In my college days, I survived a fraternity "initiation", which is nothing compared to being "initiated" and "interviewed" daily by my 17 year old daughter. Oh, and I survived the "interview" that landed me my job as an Obstetric/Neonatal Nurse. Is yours an "initiation" or an "interview"?
Back to top Go down
Mecum's garage

Mecum's garage

PostSubject: Re: Basement Nation/ Phathead Challenge   Basement Nation/ Phathead Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/15/2010, 2:36 pm

Interview first
Back to top Go down
Mecum's garage

Mecum's garage

PostSubject: Re: Basement Nation/ Phathead Challenge   Basement Nation/ Phathead Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/15/2010, 2:42 pm

The inititiation process is not really all that bad, there are no goats involved, just a garage full of cigar smoke,busch light and a drunk Terry Alfman. On second thought you might want to bring in the goat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Basement Nation/ Phathead Challenge   Basement Nation/ Phathead Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Basement Nation/ Phathead Challenge
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2