Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pete Carroll's best friend says Bama #1 next year

Go down 
+2
Mecum's garage
SultanofSmack
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

Pete Carroll's best friend says Bama #1 next year Empty
PostSubject: Pete Carroll's best friend says Bama #1 next year   Pete Carroll's best friend says Bama #1 next year Icon_minitime1/8/2010, 2:27 pm

Herbstreit says he expects Bama to open up number 1 next year. Mark Ingram is a pretty big reason why. Texas has a good defense and he still looked like a man. NFL teams have to be salivating over him. Ohio State should open up ranked pretty high. How far will Florida fall with the coaching turmoil. Does Oklahoma return or does Texas keep its hold on the Big 12?
Back to top Go down
Mecum's garage

Mecum's garage

PostSubject: Re: Pete Carroll's best friend says Bama #1 next year   Pete Carroll's best friend says Bama #1 next year Icon_minitime1/8/2010, 3:26 pm

Bama should be pre-season one followed by ohio st, florida,oregon and lsu
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

PostSubject: Re: Pete Carroll's best friend says Bama #1 next year   Pete Carroll's best friend says Bama #1 next year Icon_minitime1/8/2010, 5:55 pm

Mecum's garage wrote:
What about Boisie State? Laughing I can't wait till they play a big boy school so they can get destroyed and we don't have to listen to it any more.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Pete Carroll's best friend says Bama #1 next year   Pete Carroll's best friend says Bama #1 next year Icon_minitime1/8/2010, 7:05 pm

Boise State beat Oregon this year and don't forget their Fiesta Bowl victory over Oklahoma. I think they have earned their pub.

ESPN is reporting that the Seattle Seahawks are targeting Herbstreit's best friend to be their next coach.
Back to top Go down
endzone

endzone

PostSubject: Re: Pete Carroll's best friend says Bama #1 next year   Pete Carroll's best friend says Bama #1 next year Icon_minitime1/8/2010, 9:27 pm

The Gators will start in the top 10 but will lose 3 games and Urban will be on the sidelines for game 1 in 2010.

I think Bama will start number 1 and OSU and Boise will be up there and I look for Iowa to be in the top 10.

USC will be ranked high if Carroll stays but it looks like he is gone.
Back to top Go down
Sparkplug

Sparkplug

PostSubject: Bama   Pete Carroll's best friend says Bama #1 next year Icon_minitime1/11/2010, 12:13 pm

I think Alabama will dominate football for awhile to come.
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: Pete Carroll's best friend says Bama #1 next year   Pete Carroll's best friend says Bama #1 next year Icon_minitime1/11/2010, 1:39 pm

Rock wrote:
Mecum's garage wrote:
What about Boisie State? Laughing I can't wait till they play a big boy school so they can get destroyed and we don't have to listen to it any more.

None of the big time schools will play em
Back to top Go down
Sparkplug

Sparkplug

PostSubject: Re: Pete Carroll's best friend says Bama #1 next year   Pete Carroll's best friend says Bama #1 next year Icon_minitime1/11/2010, 1:54 pm

member of the basement na wrote:
Rock wrote:
Mecum's garage wrote:

Boise State usually has a pretty good year, and we have to remember that they are in the WAC. Some of the big boy schools might fall hard (they say the bigger you are the harder you fall) if they played Boise - might be some interesting games for a change.
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

PostSubject: Re: Pete Carroll's best friend says Bama #1 next year   Pete Carroll's best friend says Bama #1 next year Icon_minitime1/11/2010, 6:53 pm

Sparkplug wrote:
member of the basement na wrote:
Rock wrote:
Mecum's garage wrote:

Boise State usually has a pretty good year, and we have to remember that they are in the WAC. Some of the big boy schools might fall hard (they say the bigger you are the harder you fall) if they played Boise - might be some interesting games for a change.
I am a big boy and I would fall hard on a KNIFE if they ever beat Ohio State. Which is very unlikely. I think VT will destroy Boisie State next year. Why? Because they are over rated. Of course they have a chance, they are loaded with seinors that are usually all redshirted and 22 yrs. old, while big boy schools are usually loaded with 20 yr old juniors. They have a shot...but it's a long shot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pete Carroll's best friend says Bama #1 next year   Pete Carroll's best friend says Bama #1 next year Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pete Carroll's best friend says Bama #1 next year
Page 1 of 1