Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Check out the Hall of Fame

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

Check out the Hall of Fame Empty
PostSubject: Check out the Hall of Fame   Check out the Hall of Fame Icon_minitime1/8/2010, 9:35 pm

Mr. Dooley stopped by for dinner tonight to add Basement Nation to the Hall of Fame. Congrats to Charlie on this major accomplishment.

We went with a new layout on the Hall and also added a new topic. The most viewed thread in Sultan of Smack history is basement sumo wrestling title match.
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: Check out the Hall of Fame   Check out the Hall of Fame Icon_minitime1/9/2010, 11:10 am

what the heck, a man finishes in the top 3 of both the bowl pickem challenge and the state title/college games pickem and he can't even get in the hall of fame? To boot I think I finished 10th in Tim's poll and got a whoppin 3 bucks.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Check out the Hall of Fame   Check out the Hall of Fame Icon_minitime1/9/2010, 11:14 am

You are the RFFL champion and the Basement Nation heavyweight champion. A little humility might do you some good. We don't want you to start acting like some of the other pampered superstars.
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

PostSubject: Re: Check out the Hall of Fame   Check out the Hall of Fame Icon_minitime1/9/2010, 12:44 pm

SultanofSmack wrote:
You are the RFFL champion and the Basement Nation heavyweight champion. A little humility might do you some good. We don't want you to start acting like some of the other pampered superstars.

JJ Cinco
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: Check out the Hall of Fame   Check out the Hall of Fame Icon_minitime1/9/2010, 2:30 pm

The basement title and rffl championship will only last so long until someone else wins it. Sultan of Smack Hall of Fame will last a life time.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Check out the Hall of Fame   Check out the Hall of Fame Icon_minitime1/9/2010, 3:54 pm

member of the basement na wrote:
The basement title and rffl championship will only last so long until someone else wins it. Sultan of Smack Hall of Fame will last a life time.

No doubt! I think you could even put it on a resume if you were lookin for a job.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Check out the Hall of Fame   Check out the Hall of Fame Icon_minitime1/9/2010, 6:39 pm

I'm just glad the enshrinement wasn't televised. I was really choked up during my acceptance speech.
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: Check out the Hall of Fame   Check out the Hall of Fame Icon_minitime1/10/2010, 1:00 pm

SultanofSmack wrote:
member of the basement na wrote:

No doubt! I think you could even put it on a resume if you were lookin for a job.

A job? who in their right mind would look for a job when they can sit home and read the sultan of smack board?
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Check out the Hall of Fame   Check out the Hall of Fame Icon_minitime1/10/2010, 1:06 pm

I would have to agree but I think I am going to be re-employed starting tomorrow. Oh well, we have already used up all of our allotted snow days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check out the Hall of Fame   Check out the Hall of Fame Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Check out the Hall of Fame
Page 1 of 1