Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

fill in your brackets for hall of fame

Go down 
+2
Mean Machine
SultanofSmack
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

fill in your brackets for hall of fame Empty
PostSubject: fill in your brackets for hall of fame   fill in your brackets for hall of fame Icon_minitime3/6/2010, 12:50 pm

Phathead signed us up for a bracket manager on espn.com more info will follow once the brackets come out. The winner will gain a coveted spot in the Sultan of Smack Hall of Fame.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: fill in your brackets for hall of fame   fill in your brackets for hall of fame Icon_minitime3/7/2010, 1:20 am

Can I play for a chance to win a chevron or something for my hall of fame jacket?
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

PostSubject: Re: fill in your brackets for hall of fame   fill in your brackets for hall of fame Icon_minitime3/7/2010, 3:27 pm

Here is the link the the Sultan of Smack group. It is a private group so you'll need a password to join. The password is trimble. It is all lower case. If you don't already have one, you'll also need an ESPN fantasy account. It is free to create the account.

Here is the link. http://games.espn.go.com/tcmen/en/group?groupID=5336
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: fill in your brackets for hall of fame   fill in your brackets for hall of fame Icon_minitime3/10/2010, 10:51 am

You have to create your own ESPN account before you can join the Sultan of Smack group.

Don't forget the best way to fill in your brack is "Research, favorite, gut, sleeper, research, favorite, gut, sleeper" That is a great commercial.

Thanks for hooken us up PhatHead.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: fill in your brackets for hall of fame   fill in your brackets for hall of fame Icon_minitime3/12/2010, 7:36 pm

Having Mr. Dooley send out an email to all Sultan of Smack users to see if we can get a few more people in. Will also have Sarah put it on the facebook page she started.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: fill in your brackets for hall of fame   fill in your brackets for hall of fame Icon_minitime3/13/2010, 12:03 am

Put this back to the top incase any newbies are interested in joining the bracket. We currently have 9 people signed up.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: fill in your brackets for hall of fame   fill in your brackets for hall of fame Icon_minitime3/14/2010, 11:32 am

Selection Sunday, we are up to 10 signed up in our group.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: fill in your brackets for hall of fame   fill in your brackets for hall of fame Icon_minitime3/15/2010, 5:05 pm

We are up to 14 in our group.
Back to top Go down
Tiberius

PostSubject: Re: fill in your brackets for hall of fame   fill in your brackets for hall of fame Icon_minitime3/15/2010, 5:34 pm

If Cornell wins two games. I will be in good shape. Is it me or is there just not really those dominant teams like in years past? Why does Ohio State always get put in the toughest region every year? Whoever comes out of that region can win the whole tourney. Winning that region could be harder than winning the final two games.
Back to top Go down
Warpig

Warpig

PostSubject: Re: fill in your brackets for hall of fame   fill in your brackets for hall of fame Icon_minitime3/15/2010, 5:38 pm

My picks are in...Rock...Chalk...
Back to top Go down
http://www.trimblefootball.com
ROCK

ROCK

PostSubject: Re: fill in your brackets for hall of fame   fill in your brackets for hall of fame Icon_minitime3/15/2010, 6:18 pm

Can someone tell me if my picks are in. I did it but I don't know if it went through.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: fill in your brackets for hall of fame   fill in your brackets for hall of fame Icon_minitime3/15/2010, 6:22 pm

Phathead correct me if I'm wrong but I believe out from your name if it says 1920 your picks are in. If it has a 0 your picks are not in.
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

PostSubject: Re: fill in your brackets for hall of fame   fill in your brackets for hall of fame Icon_minitime3/15/2010, 6:25 pm

So I think I am good if that is the case.
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

PostSubject: Re: fill in your brackets for hall of fame   fill in your brackets for hall of fame Icon_minitime3/15/2010, 8:54 pm

SultanofSmack wrote:
Phathead correct me if I'm wrong but I believe out from your name if it says 1920 your picks are in. If it has a 0 your picks are not in.

I believe that you are correct.
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

PostSubject: Re: fill in your brackets for hall of fame   fill in your brackets for hall of fame Icon_minitime3/17/2010, 10:07 am

Sultan,

We are limiting this to one sheet correct? You can't fill out multiple brackets, right? I noticed that we had a member of the pool that had 2 entries, though it appears that they've only filled out one of them.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: fill in your brackets for hall of fame   fill in your brackets for hall of fame Icon_minitime3/17/2010, 10:45 am

Yes Sir, just one entry.

However, that guy might be a computer illiterate like myself, when I was trying to fill mine out I had 3 entries but didn't mean to.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: fill in your brackets for hall of fame   fill in your brackets for hall of fame Icon_minitime3/18/2010, 2:10 pm

Looks like we have 18 in our group.
Back to top Go down
Tiberius

PostSubject: Re: fill in your brackets for hall of fame   fill in your brackets for hall of fame Icon_minitime3/18/2010, 5:42 pm

I know its very early, but I just checked out the standings. Lots of 1's, lot's of 12's and some 19's. The bright side is im not a nineteen. I realize that those are the people who didnt fill out a bracket. But what the h&ll, im not in last Razz
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: fill in your brackets for hall of fame   fill in your brackets for hall of fame Icon_minitime3/18/2010, 9:22 pm

If Kansas loses in the 2nd or 3rd round almost everyone will be out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fill in your brackets for hall of fame   fill in your brackets for hall of fame Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fill in your brackets for hall of fame
Page 1 of 1