Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Would any of you other bucknuts be caught dead.............

Go down 
+5
ROCK
SultanofSmack
Mecum's garage
Sparkplug
Mean Machine
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ROCK

ROCK

Would any of you other bucknuts be caught dead............. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would any of you other bucknuts be caught dead.............   Would any of you other bucknuts be caught dead............. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/14/2010, 10:07 pm

Mecum's garage wrote:
Wonder how Sara gets him to carry the baby?
He don't. When her arms get tired she has to call Grandpa Rich.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Would any of you other bucknuts be caught dead.............   Would any of you other bucknuts be caught dead............. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/14/2010, 10:12 pm

I suppose I get what I deserve for having friends that are complete losers like you.
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

PostSubject: Re: Would any of you other bucknuts be caught dead.............   Would any of you other bucknuts be caught dead............. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/14/2010, 10:19 pm

SultanofSmack wrote:
I suppose I get what I deserve for having friends that are complete losers like you.
That's an insult we're "Pathedic" Losers.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Would any of you other bucknuts be caught dead.............   Would any of you other bucknuts be caught dead............. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/14/2010, 11:39 pm

I think you guys need to get back to the topic. This thread was started to make fun of Oz. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Would any of you other bucknuts be caught dead.............   Would any of you other bucknuts be caught dead............. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/15/2010, 2:19 am

Scooter wrote:
i bought that shirt just as i did in all of the other stadiums around the country that we went to see this past year. I have never worn it again. I was the only person in a red shirt in Ann Arbor that day so i just thought i would fit in.

Don't let him lie to ya. At Camp Randall, he wore a Trimble Football shirt. At Neyland Stadium, He wore a Trimble Football shirt. We get to the Big House and he says, I think I'll buy a Michigan shirt and wear it. I almost choked on my Husky Fine Cut. After the game I even offered to buy it off of him for 10 bucks and he said he wanted to keep it. I guess when we go the shoe I may have to wear a sweatervest. YEH RIGHT!
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Would any of you other bucknuts be caught dead.............   Would any of you other bucknuts be caught dead............. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/15/2010, 8:37 am

Rock wrote:
Mecum's garage wrote:
Probably carries his Fantasy Football trophy's with him.....LOOOOSER
They must not be heavy or Brad would have to carry it. Hell, the cooler has wheels and he can't pull it!

First of all I'm the only one ever smart enough to take a cooler and then it is stuffed so full of busch light and budweiser that I can't fit my pop and water in it.

Secondly, I didn't want to carry the cooler in East Lansing because some loser forget his belt. For some reason he thought the 30 inch pull strap on the cooler would fit around his 50 inch waist and cut it off for a belt.
Back to top Go down
Mecum's garage

Mecum's garage

PostSubject: Re: Would any of you other bucknuts be caught dead.............   Would any of you other bucknuts be caught dead............. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/15/2010, 10:02 am

Very true.....
Back to top Go down
Scooter

Scooter

PostSubject: Re: Would any of you other bucknuts be caught dead.............   Would any of you other bucknuts be caught dead............. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/15/2010, 2:58 pm

Make fun all u want. Enjoy the atmosphere that u are in and thats what i do.
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

PostSubject: Re: Would any of you other bucknuts be caught dead.............   Would any of you other bucknuts be caught dead............. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/15/2010, 4:35 pm

SultanofSmack wrote:
Rock wrote:
Mecum's garage wrote:
Probably carries his Fantasy Football trophy's with him.....LOOOOSER
They must not be heavy or Brad would have to carry it. Hell, the cooler has wheels and he can't pull it!

First of all I'm the only one ever smart enough to take a cooler and then it is stuffed so full of busch light and budweiser that I can't fit my pop and water in it.

Secondly, I didn't want to carry the cooler in East Lansing because some loser forget his belt. For some reason he thought the 30 inch pull strap on the cooler would fit around his 50 inch waist and cut it off for a belt.
Laughing Nice try, it was the strap off of a gym bag. I thought it was Brads but on second thought he packs his clothes in a trash bag.Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sparkplug

Sparkplug

PostSubject: Re: Would any of you other bucknuts be caught dead.............   Would any of you other bucknuts be caught dead............. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/15/2010, 5:00 pm

Scooter wrote:
Make fun all u want. Enjoy the atmosphere that u are in and thats what i do.

Sounds like you have the right idea on living!
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Would any of you other bucknuts be caught dead.............   Would any of you other bucknuts be caught dead............. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/15/2010, 6:23 pm

It was the strap off of the cooler that is why you have the picture of me carrying a perfectly good cooler with wheels instead of easily pulling it like I could have been while watching your pants fall down.
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

PostSubject: Re: Would any of you other bucknuts be caught dead.............   Would any of you other bucknuts be caught dead............. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/15/2010, 6:59 pm

SultanofSmack wrote:
It was the strap off of the cooler that is why you have the picture of me carrying a perfectly good cooler with wheels instead of easily pulling it like I could have been while watching your pants fall down.
The cooler has a handle not a strap!
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Would any of you other bucknuts be caught dead.............   Would any of you other bucknuts be caught dead............. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/15/2010, 7:10 pm

Rock wrote:
SultanofSmack wrote:
The cooler has a handle not a strap!

Thats my point. It had a long strap on it to use for pulling. Oh well, I give up arguing with you you're just like our brudder.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Would any of you other bucknuts be caught dead.............   Would any of you other bucknuts be caught dead............. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/15/2010, 9:42 pm

Coach Oz called me today and told that I was mean.
Back to top Go down
whompascat

whompascat

PostSubject: Re: Would any of you other bucknuts be caught dead.............   Would any of you other bucknuts be caught dead............. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/16/2010, 3:45 pm

when did tom go to a michigan game?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would any of you other bucknuts be caught dead.............   Would any of you other bucknuts be caught dead............. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would any of you other bucknuts be caught dead.............
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2