Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Minnesota/Dallas gametime posts

Go down 
+3
PhatHead
Mecum's garage
SultanofSmack
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

Minnesota/Dallas gametime posts Empty
PostSubject: Minnesota/Dallas gametime posts   Minnesota/Dallas gametime posts Icon_minitime1/17/2010, 10:55 am

My man Warner went down hard yesterday. Hope #4 still has some magic left. Minny's offensive line has a big task ahead of them. Can't wait for 1:00
Back to top Go down
Mecum's garage

Mecum's garage

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota/Dallas gametime posts   Minnesota/Dallas gametime posts Icon_minitime1/17/2010, 11:28 am

GO COWBOYS
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota/Dallas gametime posts   Minnesota/Dallas gametime posts Icon_minitime1/17/2010, 12:20 pm

Go Cowboys
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota/Dallas gametime posts   Minnesota/Dallas gametime posts Icon_minitime1/17/2010, 1:55 pm

I hate Favre, I hate the Cowboys. I guess I'll root for the Vikes I have them going to the Super Bowl and they are in the NFC North with the Bears. Not to mention I am 0-6 in the playoff pick'em so I need a win.
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota/Dallas gametime posts   Minnesota/Dallas gametime posts Icon_minitime1/17/2010, 2:06 pm

Gotta root for the boys since they are my team. Vikings weren't playing so hot the last few weeks of the season so the bye week might of been what they needed. No team besides the chargers are hotter than the Cowboys right now. They have good balance on offense and a dang good defense. Vikes have had trouble at the tackle spots so I look for the cowboys to get after favre. Sultan like I said earlier in the playoffs, Favre will throw this game away.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota/Dallas gametime posts   Minnesota/Dallas gametime posts Icon_minitime1/17/2010, 2:17 pm

In honor of the legend we took a new family photo today for my avatar so Grace could be included. I've got on my 422 touchdowns and counting t shirt. Ready to go. How about some blocking up front.
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota/Dallas gametime posts   Minnesota/Dallas gametime posts Icon_minitime1/17/2010, 2:43 pm

SultanofSmack wrote:
In honor of the legend we took a new family photo today for my avatar so Grace could be included. I've got on my 422 touchdowns and counting t shirt. Ready to go. How about some blocking up front.

You need to get a new camera. The color is off on yours. Those jerseys look green in that photo and not purple.
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota/Dallas gametime posts   Minnesota/Dallas gametime posts Icon_minitime1/17/2010, 3:16 pm

Dallas takes first drive down the field then romo fumbles, if favre don't throw the game away romo will.
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota/Dallas gametime posts   Minnesota/Dallas gametime posts Icon_minitime1/17/2010, 3:22 pm

Felix Jones is in the process of taking the number 1 rb spot in Dallas. My opinion this guy is a beast if he can stay healthy. Go Cowboys
Back to top Go down
ScAtMaN15

ScAtMaN15

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota/Dallas gametime posts   Minnesota/Dallas gametime posts Icon_minitime1/17/2010, 3:28 pm

Barber starts decent but just doesnt have it anymore....Jones and Choice are the studs
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota/Dallas gametime posts   Minnesota/Dallas gametime posts Icon_minitime1/17/2010, 3:29 pm

Perfect pass from Favre to Rice the DB didn't know what was going on and watched Rice run into the endzone.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota/Dallas gametime posts   Minnesota/Dallas gametime posts Icon_minitime1/17/2010, 3:33 pm

The Champ wrote:
Perfect pass from Favre to Rice the DB didn't know what was going on and watched Rice run into the endzone.

Celebrate while I can, what a throw. Dallas is getting to much pressure on Favre, the Vikes better figure out their portection scheme.
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota/Dallas gametime posts   Minnesota/Dallas gametime posts Icon_minitime1/17/2010, 3:47 pm

Dallas offense is lookin good against this vikes defense. Vikes are bending but not breaking though. I can't see this continuing to happen, the boys are gonna start putting it in the endzone.
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota/Dallas gametime posts   Minnesota/Dallas gametime posts Icon_minitime1/17/2010, 3:53 pm

The boys are moving the ball at will. Why screw up the rhythm with the wildcat?
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota/Dallas gametime posts   Minnesota/Dallas gametime posts Icon_minitime1/17/2010, 4:01 pm

I hate to say it but down 11 points I dont think the boys can come back to win this one.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota/Dallas gametime posts   Minnesota/Dallas gametime posts Icon_minitime1/17/2010, 4:10 pm

This one is far from over. Dallas dominated the 1st qtr but didn't get the points. They had the ball the entire quarter and moved the ball at will. I would like to see Romo turn it over a few more times but I think it is just a matter of time before they start putting points on the board. GO #4
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota/Dallas gametime posts   Minnesota/Dallas gametime posts Icon_minitime1/17/2010, 4:13 pm

ok I have been more/less watching this game. I maybe have missed some plays but from what i've seen has Dallas gained a yard on those stupid delayed handoffs?
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota/Dallas gametime posts   Minnesota/Dallas gametime posts Icon_minitime1/17/2010, 4:29 pm

I'm happy so far but like I said, this game is not over. Dallas has shown they can move the ball. I like the Vikes chances if they can keep from turning the ball over. The Vikes sure can dial up the pressure on obvious passing downs. That punt at the end of the half was huge.
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota/Dallas gametime posts   Minnesota/Dallas gametime posts Icon_minitime1/17/2010, 4:47 pm

one thing about ole favre, he might be the toughest person i've ever seen. He takes some licks and never gets hurt. Bradie James just hit him right in the lips, full speed untouched. Faver gets back up and even completed the pass. Called back by penalty but still he is tough.
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota/Dallas gametime posts   Minnesota/Dallas gametime posts Icon_minitime1/17/2010, 4:52 pm

Ray Edwards is playing a heck of a game for the vikes.
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota/Dallas gametime posts   Minnesota/Dallas gametime posts Icon_minitime1/17/2010, 4:54 pm

Suisham will be looking for a job tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota/Dallas gametime posts   Minnesota/Dallas gametime posts Icon_minitime1/17/2010, 4:55 pm

The Champ wrote:
Ray Edwards is playing a heck of a game for the vikes.

Yes he is. It still seems that Dallas is stopping themselves. They have moved the ball the whole game.

I'm a huge Shaun Suisham Fan!!
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota/Dallas gametime posts   Minnesota/Dallas gametime posts Icon_minitime1/17/2010, 5:01 pm

This game is getting to be halfway through the third quarter, even if Dallas starts to score points they will most likely have to score 3td's just to send it to overtime because I can't see the vikes not getting another TD.
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota/Dallas gametime posts   Minnesota/Dallas gametime posts Icon_minitime1/17/2010, 5:02 pm

If Dallas could pick up just half the blitzes and make a FG, they would be right in this game.
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota/Dallas gametime posts   Minnesota/Dallas gametime posts Icon_minitime1/17/2010, 5:14 pm

shat, pess, frack ! Those are my SOS forum swear words and I'm using them all the describe the shatty effort the Boys are putting up against the fracking Vikings. Both my NCAA and NFL football seasons are gonna come to a shatty end and I'm pessing about it. I'm putting up my new avatar and I'm not really optimistic that it's gonna end well for me either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota/Dallas gametime posts   Minnesota/Dallas gametime posts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minnesota/Dallas gametime posts
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next