Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts

Go down 
+3
ROCK
Tiberius
SultanofSmack
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts Empty
PostSubject: Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts   Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts Icon_minitime1/24/2010, 10:16 am

I have put on my lucky 422 touchdowns and counting t shirt and Bo is looking sharp donning his #4 jersey. Hope they can bring the luck they did last week. Getting ready to head down to Kroger's to get some supplies. I'm making my world famous buffalo chicken dip for the games.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts   Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts Icon_minitime1/24/2010, 7:57 pm

GO FAVRE!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tiberius

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts   Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts Icon_minitime1/24/2010, 8:02 pm

Peterson needs to have 100+ today
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts   Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts Icon_minitime1/24/2010, 8:09 pm

Tiberius wrote:
Peterson needs to have 100+ today

I'm real worried, New Orleans is awful tough. Hope they can deal with the crowd noise and get Peterson going.
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts   Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts Icon_minitime1/24/2010, 8:11 pm

I think either team will match up well with the Colts. This should be a good superbowl.
Back to top Go down
Tiberius

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts   Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts Icon_minitime1/24/2010, 8:13 pm

Sultan, crowd noise is one of the reasons I think this. Nothing quiets a crowd like a 3rd and short that breaks for 10 yards. Peterson can do it, but they better have fixed some things up front from last game to this game.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts   Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts Icon_minitime1/24/2010, 8:56 pm

Tiberius wrote:
Sultan, crowd noise is one of the reasons I think this. Nothing quiets a crowd like a 3rd and short that breaks for 10 yards. Peterson can do it, but they better have fixed some things up front from last game to this game.

I like it so far. See if we can hold off Brees every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Tiberius

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts   Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts Icon_minitime1/24/2010, 8:58 pm

Great first drive for the Vikes. The Saints dont score vikes win! Smile
Back to top Go down
Tiberius

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts   Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts Icon_minitime1/24/2010, 9:04 pm

Well, I walked out of the room and came back and my theory just got destroyed
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts   Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts Icon_minitime1/24/2010, 9:05 pm

That was way to easy for the Saints.
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts   Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts Icon_minitime1/24/2010, 9:17 pm

Favre must not have the pull Brady has either. He's taking some real late shots.
Back to top Go down
Tiberius

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts   Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts Icon_minitime1/24/2010, 9:18 pm

Saints are bringing some major pressure. Vikes got to clean that up. Farve can only take so many of those kind of shots. Great answer by the Vikings. Maybe another shoot out at the O.K. Corral
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts   Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts Icon_minitime1/24/2010, 9:18 pm

Pass the Rice, I'm hungry! Favre is going home in a body bag if this keeps up.
Back to top Go down
monstermedic130

monstermedic130

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts   Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts Icon_minitime1/24/2010, 9:36 pm

This is gonna be a barn burner
Back to top Go down
phinphan

phinphan

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts   Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts Icon_minitime1/24/2010, 9:48 pm

im back from chuck'e'cheese, cant believe i had to go to CC on Chamiponship Sunday. Looks like a good game. Is anyone dominating?
Back to top Go down
monstermedic130

monstermedic130

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts   Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts Icon_minitime1/24/2010, 9:54 pm

It stinks when your team ia not in the playoffs, but when you got a game like this the pressure is off and you can just enjoy.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts   Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts Icon_minitime1/24/2010, 9:56 pm

Vike offense seems to have stalled a little, still think Peterson needs to be more involved.
Back to top Go down
Tiberius

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts   Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts Icon_minitime1/24/2010, 9:56 pm

Both offenses started off great. Both teams woke up defensively the last couple of series
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts   Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts Icon_minitime1/24/2010, 9:58 pm

phinphan wrote:
im back from chuck'e'cheese, cant believe i had to go to CC on Chamiponship Sunday. Looks like a good game. Is anyone dominating?

It's pretty even. A couple of good drives by both teams and a couple 3 and outs as well. The Saints D is punishing Favre though. He's gotten up looking out his earhole a few times.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts   Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts Icon_minitime1/24/2010, 9:59 pm

How big is that? Vike defense holds them on 3rd and 1 two series in a row.
Back to top Go down
phinphan

phinphan

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts   Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts Icon_minitime1/24/2010, 10:01 pm

what do you guys think of the probowl being next week, w/o the superbowl teams being represented? I guess its not a big deal to me because i usually didnt watch it anyway, but it seems odd. Just curious. Question
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts   Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts Icon_minitime1/24/2010, 10:14 pm

I like the idea, might get a few more people watching cause your still in football mode vice waiting until after the Super Bowl.

I was just on an emotional roller coaster there. I was getting ready to be real happy and then the fumble by Favre/Peterson, I couldn't tell whose fault it was.
Back to top Go down
phinphan

phinphan

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts   Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts Icon_minitime1/24/2010, 10:23 pm

SultanofSmack wrote:
......I couldn't tell whose fault it was.

Im not sure either but the center will get blamed. Line always gets the blame. Im not bitter tho.
Back to top Go down
phinphan

phinphan

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts   Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts Icon_minitime1/24/2010, 10:31 pm

FAT BOY IN MOTION I LOVE IT
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts   Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts Icon_minitime1/24/2010, 10:32 pm

Not the start to the half I was looking for and your darn right its always the line's fault. You know how I know that for sure? Rock was a lineman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts   Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next