Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts

Go down 
+3
ROCK
Tiberius
SultanofSmack
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts   Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/24/2010, 10:33 pm

Where's the Basement today?
Back to top Go down
monstermedic130

monstermedic130

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts   Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/24/2010, 10:35 pm

You should have thrown the red flag Rusty.
Back to top Go down
Tiberius

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts   Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/24/2010, 10:36 pm

In the basement with the lights out listening to Dave and Rusty argue about the girls basketball team being in shape or not, while trying to watch the game. Razz
Back to top Go down
Tiberius

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts   Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/24/2010, 10:41 pm

GO VIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts   Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/24/2010, 10:41 pm

I guess if the Vikes are going to win it is up to the old man. Peterson is going to make me throw up the 5 cans of pepsi throw-back I have drank today.
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts   Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/24/2010, 10:45 pm

SultanofSmack wrote:
Not the start to the half I was looking for and your darn right its always the line's fault. You know how I know that for sure? Rock was a lineman.
Was it a linemans fault you went 0-6 with 3 int's?
Back to top Go down
Tiberius

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts   Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/24/2010, 10:46 pm

These teams are pretty evenly matched.
Back to top Go down
phinphan

phinphan

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts   Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/24/2010, 10:52 pm

Rock wrote:
SultanofSmack wrote:
Not the start to the half I was looking for and your darn right its always the line's fault. You know how I know that for sure? Rock was a lineman.

Rock you know as well as I do anyone wearing a number below 49 or above 79 are glory hound premadonas. With out us they are turds. They live to get thier name in the paper.
Back to top Go down
Tiberius

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts   Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/24/2010, 10:53 pm

HANG ON TO DARN FOOTBALL
Back to top Go down
phinphan

phinphan

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts   Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/24/2010, 10:55 pm

WHAT! weak call clean tackle on Farve
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts   Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/24/2010, 10:57 pm

Tiberius wrote:
In the basement with the lights out listening to Dave and Rusty argue about the girls basketball team being in shape or not, while trying to watch the game. Razz

That's funny stuff. It's funny cause it's probably real close to the truth. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts   Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/24/2010, 10:59 pm

The Champ has been predicting a Favre turnover for weeks. At this point, I don't even know if they can have Peterson in the game.
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts   Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/24/2010, 11:00 pm

phinphan wrote:
Rock wrote:
SultanofSmack wrote:

Rock you know as well as I do anyone wearing a number below 49 or above 79 are glory hound premadonas. With out us they are turds. They live to get thier name in the paper.
Couldn't have said it better myself!
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts   Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/24/2010, 11:01 pm

Favre has fallen!!And he can't get up!!!
This one is OVER!!! Going to bed!
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts   Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/24/2010, 11:07 pm

OR maybe this could be Schilling esque. Oops nice fumble maybe not!!!
Back to top Go down
monstermedic130

monstermedic130

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts   Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/24/2010, 11:09 pm

The Vikes need to use the balls the Saints are using, the Saints dont seem to be having any trouble.
Back to top Go down
redtown

redtown

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts   Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/24/2010, 11:10 pm

My prediction TOUCHDOWN!
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts   Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/24/2010, 11:10 pm

UUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!
Back to top Go down
phinphan

phinphan

Challenge....TOUCHDOWN
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

redtown wrote:
My prediction TOUCHDOWN!

Its a touchdown no doubt
Back to top Go down
redtown

redtown

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts   Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/24/2010, 11:16 pm

If the vikings don't score here it is going to be hard for them to come back
Back to top Go down
redtown

redtown

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts   Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/24/2010, 11:21 pm

Too many turnovers to win the game! If the saints score here, I think it might be over
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts   Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/24/2010, 11:22 pm

What can you even say at this point, they need Lester Hayes.
Back to top Go down
redtown

redtown

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts   Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/24/2010, 11:25 pm

As much as I want it to be a first down I have to say that after the challenge it will be 4th down
Back to top Go down
Tiberius

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts   Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/24/2010, 11:27 pm

Why don't the Vikes just take the trophy stick in a middle of a cooler with some beer and let the Saints have a party at their expense. They are giving them everything else they might as well make it sweeter for the Saints.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts   Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minnesota/New Orleans gametime posts
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next