Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vote for top Loser Club moment of all time

Go down 
+2
PhatHead
SultanofSmack
6 posters

vote for top Loser Club moment of all time
1. Brad Sayre walking across the marble floor of a 5 star hotel in Minneapolis with Dollar General sweatpants tucked into dirty workbooks and all of his gear in a clear plastic trash bag. Of course he has to stop and give a resounding O-H to the Buckeye
Vote for top Loser Club moment of all time Vote_lcap22%Vote for top Loser Club moment of all time Vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
2. Rockhold refuses to give his phone number to a pretty girl because he is roaming, "I'm roaming I don't want anyone calling me."
Vote for top Loser Club moment of all time Vote_lcap56%Vote for top Loser Club moment of all time Vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
3. Tailgating in East Lansing and watching Gene Smith hammer a Beast.
Vote for top Loser Club moment of all time Vote_lcap0%Vote for top Loser Club moment of all time Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
4. Loser Club room at Purdue was party central for about 50 Buckeye fans.
Vote for top Loser Club moment of all time Vote_lcap11%Vote for top Loser Club moment of all time Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
5. The best is yet to come.
Vote for top Loser Club moment of all time Vote_lcap11%Vote for top Loser Club moment of all time Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

Vote for top Loser Club moment of all time Empty
PostSubject: Vote for top Loser Club moment of all time   Vote for top Loser Club moment of all time Icon_minitime1/22/2010, 11:54 am

Top moment in Loser Club history
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

PostSubject: Re: Vote for top Loser Club moment of all time   Vote for top Loser Club moment of all time Icon_minitime1/22/2010, 5:02 pm

Rock and the cell phone was the best by far.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Vote for top Loser Club moment of all time   Vote for top Loser Club moment of all time Icon_minitime1/23/2010, 1:38 pm

We might set a new one the year after next when we hook up with the Basement Nation and rent an RV to go to Michigan.
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

PostSubject: Re: Vote for top Loser Club moment of all time   Vote for top Loser Club moment of all time Icon_minitime1/23/2010, 2:26 pm

If the people voting were there to see it, The Brad would win by a land slide.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Vote for top Loser Club moment of all time   Vote for top Loser Club moment of all time Icon_minitime1/23/2010, 3:07 pm

I think I agree Rock, that sure was a sight. That is when I ripped him in the elevator about us having to be seen with him. He has been bringing a duffle bag the last couple of years.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Vote for top Loser Club moment of all time   Vote for top Loser Club moment of all time Icon_minitime1/24/2010, 2:01 am

You guys need to ask Brad about the time we were at a hotel bar in Wooster and some dude asked him out on a date to the opera. It was hillarious, and Brad turned him down a little too politely for my taste.
Back to top Go down
Mecum's garage

Mecum's garage

PostSubject: Re: Vote for top Loser Club moment of all time   Vote for top Loser Club moment of all time Icon_minitime1/25/2010, 2:44 pm

Rock and I taking a cab to our hotel when it was only about 10 feet to our left was pretty epic.
Back to top Go down
Mecum's garage

Mecum's garage

PostSubject: Re: Vote for top Loser Club moment of all time   Vote for top Loser Club moment of all time Icon_minitime1/25/2010, 2:44 pm

Me walking about 2 miles from the bar you all left me at in East Lansing.
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

PostSubject: Re: Vote for top Loser Club moment of all time   Vote for top Loser Club moment of all time Icon_minitime1/25/2010, 6:36 pm

Mecum's garage wrote:
Rock and I taking a cab to our hotel when it was only about 10 feet to our left was pretty epic.
That should have been on the poll...or in the Guinness Book Of World Records for shortest cab ride. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Vote for top Loser Club moment of all time   Vote for top Loser Club moment of all time Icon_minitime1/25/2010, 7:05 pm

Rock wrote:
Mecum's garage wrote:
That should have been on the poll...or in the Guinness Book Of World Records for shortest cab ride. Embarassed

Should have been on the poll, I forgot about it. You guys are definitely losers.
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

PostSubject: Re: Vote for top Loser Club moment of all time   Vote for top Loser Club moment of all time Icon_minitime1/25/2010, 7:39 pm

SultanofSmack wrote:
Rock wrote:
Mecum's garage wrote:

Should have been on the poll, I forgot about it. You guys are definitely losers.
Where were you at when all that went down?....Oh yeah, laying in the room with only your boxers on. LOOOOSER!!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Mecum's garage

Mecum's garage

PostSubject: Re: Vote for top Loser Club moment of all time   Vote for top Loser Club moment of all time Icon_minitime1/25/2010, 7:49 pm

I agree Rock, someone has to keep the Loser club name going strong. I surely don't want to be called the " lets go back to our room @ 8:00 club ". P.S. Gotta love my new avatar Laughing
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Vote for top Loser Club moment of all time   Vote for top Loser Club moment of all time Icon_minitime1/25/2010, 7:58 pm

I stopped trying to keep up with you guys years ago.
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

PostSubject: Re: Vote for top Loser Club moment of all time   Vote for top Loser Club moment of all time Icon_minitime1/25/2010, 8:27 pm

Yeah!, Real Losers stay out all night and take a $2/30 sec. cab ride back to the room! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mecum's garage

Mecum's garage

PostSubject: Re: Vote for top Loser Club moment of all time   Vote for top Loser Club moment of all time Icon_minitime1/26/2010, 2:37 pm

How about the Penn St. trip when Rusty said the same two words the whole night. !@$# Michigan
Back to top Go down
phinphan

phinphan

PostSubject: Re: Vote for top Loser Club moment of all time   Vote for top Loser Club moment of all time Icon_minitime1/26/2010, 4:04 pm

SultanofSmack wrote:
We might set a new one the year after next when we hook up with the Basement Nation and rent an RV to go to Michigan.

I might want in on that trip fellas!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

PostSubject: Re: Vote for top Loser Club moment of all time   Vote for top Loser Club moment of all time Icon_minitime1/26/2010, 8:16 pm

phinphan wrote:
I might want in on that trip fellas!!!!!!

You probably want to pause and rethink that one.
Back to top Go down
Mecum's garage

Mecum's garage

PostSubject: Re: Vote for top Loser Club moment of all time   Vote for top Loser Club moment of all time Icon_minitime1/26/2010, 8:37 pm

Hey Rock, how about the Purdue trip when " The Brad " put the beer bong in his mouth right after J-Lo? Trust me fellow smackers you dont want to know what that's all about. pale
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Vote for top Loser Club moment of all time   Vote for top Loser Club moment of all time Icon_minitime1/26/2010, 9:30 pm

Mecum's garage wrote:
Hey Rock, how about the Purdue trip when " The Brad " put the beer bong in his mouth right after J-Lo? Trust me fellow smackers you dont want to know what that's all about. pale

I didn't know how to "appropriately" include that one on the poll. I guess the other fellas will have to wait until they see one of us in person to get that story. Some things just don't belong on a public forum.
Back to top Go down
Mecum's garage

Mecum's garage

PostSubject: Re: Vote for top Loser Club moment of all time   Vote for top Loser Club moment of all time Icon_minitime1/26/2010, 10:07 pm

Im not sure that belongs on any forum!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote for top Loser Club moment of all time   Vote for top Loser Club moment of all time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vote for top Loser Club moment of all time
Page 1 of 1