Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Loser Club to a Cleveland Cavs game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

Loser Club to a Cleveland Cavs game Empty
PostSubject: Loser Club to a Cleveland Cavs game   Loser Club to a Cleveland Cavs game Icon_minitime1/29/2010, 10:22 pm

Anyone interested in making a Loser Club trip to watch Lebron? We can get tix at a decent price if we set in the section where you don't have to worry about getting stabbed in the back. We could also probably get several tickets together in this section. We'll see if anyone is interested and then pick a date. My Suburban can haul 6 real comfortably or 7 if we had to. If we had enough interest we could take two vehicles.

The only thing I ask is that if you sign up to go and I buy the tickets is that you pay for your ticket if I get stuck.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

Loser Club to a Cleveland Cavs game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loser Club to a Cleveland Cavs game   Loser Club to a Cleveland Cavs game Icon_minitime1/29/2010, 10:31 pm

Friday March 5th against Detroit is the best date to plan for. Its on a Friday and most of the other weekend games are away or real late in the season. Let me know what you think.
Back to top Go down

Loser Club to a Cleveland Cavs game
Page 1 of 1