Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeeeshigan vs. Ohio State - What a game!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

Meeeeshigan vs. Ohio State - What a game! Empty
PostSubject: Meeeeshigan vs. Ohio State - What a game!   Meeeeshigan vs. Ohio State - What a game! Icon_minitime3/12/2010, 4:00 pm

Wow! Sweet Buzzer beater by Evan Turner to give the Buckeyes the one point win. It turned into the Manny vs Turner show in the second half. I don't know why the Wolverines didn't put anyone on the ball, but he hit em with a dagger as time expired. I would say it's time for Big Blue to get the footballs out but Rich Rod prolly never even put em away.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeshigan vs. Ohio State - What a game!   Meeeeshigan vs. Ohio State - What a game! Icon_minitime3/12/2010, 4:07 pm

I was wondering how Ohio State let Michigan back in it. All hell broke lose for Mr. Mom in the second half and I had a hard time watching. With 2.2 left I ran back to get one of my screaming kids and missed Turner's shot until I returned to see the replay. Holy Cow!!
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeshigan vs. Ohio State - What a game!   Meeeeshigan vs. Ohio State - What a game! Icon_minitime3/12/2010, 4:20 pm

Yeh, I thought Ohio State was gonna cruise in the second half but many caught fire midway through. I'll be the first to admit that I don't know squat about roundball, but I never understand why teams choose to let a guy bring it up the court uncontested with so little time left. Looked alot like the UM football defense of late.
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeshigan vs. Ohio State - What a game!   Meeeeshigan vs. Ohio State - What a game! Icon_minitime3/12/2010, 9:29 pm

michigan should of had two guys on turner and two guarding diebler. I would have let the other guys take a chance at a three. at least deny the ball to turner. come on.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeshigan vs. Ohio State - What a game!   Meeeeshigan vs. Ohio State - What a game! Icon_minitime3/12/2010, 10:06 pm

Tressel and Matta are a combined 19-3 against Michigan!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeeeshigan vs. Ohio State - What a game!   Meeeeshigan vs. Ohio State - What a game! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeeeshigan vs. Ohio State - What a game!
Page 1 of 1