Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Marshall at Ohio State here we go!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

Marshall at Ohio State here we go! Empty
PostSubject: Marshall at Ohio State here we go!   Marshall at Ohio State here we go! Icon_minitime9/2/2010, 5:32 pm

3 hours until kickoff, let the Heisman campaign begin.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Marshall at Ohio State here we go!   Marshall at Ohio State here we go! Icon_minitime9/2/2010, 6:41 pm

I'm ready. got the Little Kings on Ice.
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: Marshall at Ohio State here we go!   Marshall at Ohio State here we go! Icon_minitime9/2/2010, 7:46 pm

How will the buckeyes look? Will they come out and dominate like they should and cover the 28 point spread or will they lay an egg like they are known to do and win this game 28 - 25?
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Marshall at Ohio State here we go!   Marshall at Ohio State here we go! Icon_minitime9/2/2010, 8:15 pm

basement nation wrote:
I'm ready. got the Little Kings on Ice.

Enjoy the game tonight because you might be feeling a little blue (pun intended) Saturday around 3:00. I'm not a hater though, I always root for Big Ten when they are playing out of conference.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Marshall at Ohio State here we go!   Marshall at Ohio State here we go! Icon_minitime9/2/2010, 8:37 pm

1:18 into the season Rock jumped out of his recliner, you can't beat that.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Marshall at Ohio State here we go!   Marshall at Ohio State here we go! Icon_minitime9/2/2010, 8:46 pm

I watched Saine do the same thing in a state title game for Piqua a few years ago. Half way to the spread Champ.
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: Marshall at Ohio State here we go!   Marshall at Ohio State here we go! Icon_minitime9/2/2010, 8:55 pm

were you wearin the flavor savor during that game?
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: Marshall at Ohio State here we go!   Marshall at Ohio State here we go! Icon_minitime9/2/2010, 9:01 pm

how can ya not cheer for a team who's coach is doc holliday? i aint seen that mofo since tombstone
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: Marshall at Ohio State here we go!   Marshall at Ohio State here we go! Icon_minitime9/2/2010, 9:04 pm

both osu and miami are up 14 to 0 in the first quarter. jacory harris has hooked up twice with hankerson for td's. very interesting game in the works for next weekend
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: Marshall at Ohio State here we go!   Marshall at Ohio State here we go! Icon_minitime9/2/2010, 9:09 pm

25% of the way to the spread
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Marshall at Ohio State here we go!   Marshall at Ohio State here we go! Icon_minitime9/2/2010, 9:24 pm

The Champ wrote:
how can ya not cheer for a team who's coach is doc holliday? i aint seen that mofo since tombstone

He gettin some Huckleberry right now. Pryor is lookin good. Don't know about bringin in the whole second team line for a series in the 1st quarter though, they could have lost some momentum there.
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: Marshall at Ohio State here we go!   Marshall at Ohio State here we go! Icon_minitime9/2/2010, 9:41 pm

i'm pretty sure that there is no possible way they can lose enough momentum to lose this game. not so sure about all the hype talk about pryor by the commentators, he might be lookin to throw more this year but i still see him making some dumb throws.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Marshall at Ohio State here we go!   Marshall at Ohio State here we go! Icon_minitime9/2/2010, 9:59 pm

Spread is covered me and Bo are gonna catch the second half in bed.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Marshall at Ohio State here we go!   Marshall at Ohio State here we go! Icon_minitime9/3/2010, 1:11 am

I didn't really see where Pryor looked any different than last year.
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: Marshall at Ohio State here we go!   Marshall at Ohio State here we go! Icon_minitime9/3/2010, 8:18 am

I seen where he was wanting to chuck the nugget more than run it. They talked about how he spread the ball around to the receivers but it looked to me like he was throwing mostly to the guy the play was called for, which when you are playing marshall there is a pretty good chance your guy will be wide open.
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

PostSubject: Re: Marshall at Ohio State here we go!   Marshall at Ohio State here we go! Icon_minitime9/3/2010, 9:14 am

The Champ wrote:
I seen where he was wanting to chuck the nugget more than run it. They talked about how he spread the ball around to the receivers but it looked to me like he was throwing mostly to the guy the play was called for, which when you are playing marshall there is a pretty good chance your guy will be wide open.
I agree, I am not convinced Pryor is better yet.
Back to top Go down
BROAD STREET

BROAD STREET

PostSubject: Re: Marshall at Ohio State here we go!   Marshall at Ohio State here we go! Icon_minitime9/3/2010, 10:49 am

You guys have a tough one coming up. Don't underestimate the 'Canes. As a 'Noles fan, I'll be rooting for the Buckeyes! Meanwhile, we'll be in Norman, trying to handle the Sooners. Go 'Noles!!! (and Buckeyes)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marshall at Ohio State here we go!   Marshall at Ohio State here we go! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marshall at Ohio State here we go!
Page 1 of 1