Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Calling all Cowboys fans...do you like the Dez Bryant pick?

Go down 
5 posters

I like it alot.
Calling all Cowboys fans...do you like the Dez Bryant pick? Vote_lcap0%Calling all Cowboys fans...do you like the Dez Bryant pick? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It was an OK value pick.
Calling all Cowboys fans...do you like the Dez Bryant pick? Vote_lcap25%Calling all Cowboys fans...do you like the Dez Bryant pick? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
I thought it was a bad pick.
Calling all Cowboys fans...do you like the Dez Bryant pick? Vote_lcap0%Calling all Cowboys fans...do you like the Dez Bryant pick? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The jury is still out.
Calling all Cowboys fans...do you like the Dez Bryant pick? Vote_lcap75%Calling all Cowboys fans...do you like the Dez Bryant pick? Vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

Calling all Cowboys fans...do you like the Dez Bryant pick? Empty
PostSubject: Calling all Cowboys fans...do you like the Dez Bryant pick?   Calling all Cowboys fans...do you like the Dez Bryant pick? Icon_minitime4/23/2010, 7:02 am

I don't know if I like this pick or not. It's a value pick, but I thought we could use a Tackle or a Safety. Maybe I'm just a hater cause he's from Oklahoma State.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Cowboys fans...do you like the Dez Bryant pick?   Calling all Cowboys fans...do you like the Dez Bryant pick? Icon_minitime4/23/2010, 1:35 pm

Well he does have a suspension under his belt so he should fit right in.
Back to top Go down
endzone

endzone

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Cowboys fans...do you like the Dez Bryant pick?   Calling all Cowboys fans...do you like the Dez Bryant pick? Icon_minitime4/23/2010, 5:55 pm

I like the pick but I dont like the Boys so I'm not sure for if my opinion matters to you Cowboys fans. Very Happy

You need to fill the holes on your D but Bryant is a very talented wideout. They are just adding weapons for Romo and thats what they need to do. The NFL has gone to a passing league and getting a great player that late in the first round you gotta like it.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Cowboys fans...do you like the Dez Bryant pick?   Calling all Cowboys fans...do you like the Dez Bryant pick? Icon_minitime5/4/2010, 1:11 pm

Jeff Ireland: Tell me about your upbringing what did your dad do for a living?

Dez: He was a pimp

Jeff Ireland: What did your mom do for a living?

Dez: She worked for my dad

Jeff Ireland: Was your mom a prostitute?

And now 2 time convicted felon Angela Bryant is wanting an apology from Jeff Ireland. I love the pick GO COWBOYS!
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Cowboys fans...do you like the Dez Bryant pick?   Calling all Cowboys fans...do you like the Dez Bryant pick? Icon_minitime5/4/2010, 10:04 pm

A Bengals fan making fun of a team who has players with character issues? Never thought I would see that.
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Cowboys fans...do you like the Dez Bryant pick?   Calling all Cowboys fans...do you like the Dez Bryant pick? Icon_minitime5/4/2010, 10:09 pm

basement nation wrote:
A Bengals fan making fun of a team who has players with character issues? Never thought I would see that.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Cowboys fans...do you like the Dez Bryant pick?   Calling all Cowboys fans...do you like the Dez Bryant pick? Icon_minitime5/4/2010, 11:09 pm

I am by no means a Cowboys fan but... I think they could afford to "throw away" this pick and take a chance on Bryant. They are already a playoff caliber team so why not give the undrafted Romo a weapon to use?
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Cowboys fans...do you like the Dez Bryant pick?   Calling all Cowboys fans...do you like the Dez Bryant pick? Icon_minitime5/5/2010, 11:33 am

Bengals sign Pac Man Crying or Very sad

If you were a fan of such a pathetic loser you would try to make fun of other people to. My wife and argue, I swear I will not let the kids grow up Bengal fans. Worst franchise ever, I could puke.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Cowboys fans...do you like the Dez Bryant pick?   Calling all Cowboys fans...do you like the Dez Bryant pick? Icon_minitime5/5/2010, 6:32 pm

[color=orange]
SultanofSmack wrote:
Bengals sign Pac Man Crying or Very sad

If you were a fan of such a pathetic loser you would try to make fun of other people to. My wife and argue, I swear I will not let the kids grow up Bengal fans. Worst franchise ever, I could puke.

Understood Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Cowboys fans...do you like the Dez Bryant pick?   Calling all Cowboys fans...do you like the Dez Bryant pick? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1