Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How bout dem Cowboys

Go down 
+7
PhatHead
Mean Machine
BROAD STREET
ROCK
Attack
The Champ
SultanofSmack
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

How bout dem Cowboys Empty
PostSubject: How bout dem Cowboys   How bout dem Cowboys Icon_minitime9/19/2010, 5:19 pm

The mighty Boys have fallen to 0-2. Is Houston the best team in Texas?
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: How bout dem Cowboys   How bout dem Cowboys Icon_minitime9/19/2010, 8:52 pm

first of all whoever called the boys mighty needs to quit living in mid 90's. That team sucks, Jerry Jones needs kicked right in the kisser, wade philips needs kicked in the cockinballs. Who throws the ball 51 times? Run the dang football.
Back to top Go down
Attack
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How bout dem Cowboys   How bout dem Cowboys Icon_minitime9/20/2010, 11:30 am

The Cowboys have sucked for years. I think it is great. Of course my team is the worst in football history, so that kind of sucks.
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

PostSubject: Re: How bout dem Cowboys   How bout dem Cowboys Icon_minitime9/20/2010, 6:47 pm

It's pretty hard being a Bears fan too. They did get to a SuperBowl but Grossman is a sword fighter.

Last edited by ROCK on 9/21/2010, 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BROAD STREET

BROAD STREET

PostSubject: Re: How bout dem Cowboys   How bout dem Cowboys Icon_minitime9/20/2010, 6:53 pm

Try being a Raiders fan! 1960 to 2002, winningest team in pro sports history...2003 - 2010, absolute joke!
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: How bout dem Cowboys   How bout dem Cowboys Icon_minitime9/25/2010, 11:44 am

I don't have a Houston Texans jersey to wear this week but I'll be rootin for them hard.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: How bout dem Cowboys   How bout dem Cowboys Icon_minitime9/25/2010, 11:47 am

I thought you had a Jersey from every NFl, USFL, XFL and RFL team ever.

Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: How bout dem Cowboys   How bout dem Cowboys Icon_minitime9/26/2010, 2:08 pm

I do have an old Earl Campbell jersey, maybe that would work for Houston. The wife took the kids to Lancaster leaving me the house to myself and the only game on is the daggone Browns. Life just isn't fair.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: How bout dem Cowboys   How bout dem Cowboys Icon_minitime9/26/2010, 4:37 pm

looks like you'll just have to break out your Bernie Kosar or Kevin Mack jersey and cheer for the dawgs 2day.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: How bout dem Cowboys   How bout dem Cowboys Icon_minitime10/10/2010, 8:56 pm

Does Wade get the ax tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

PostSubject: Re: How bout dem Cowboys   How bout dem Cowboys Icon_minitime10/10/2010, 10:40 pm

SultanofSmack wrote:
Does Wade get the ax tomorrow?

As a Cowboys fan, I hope so. Bill Cowher looks too comfortable in that studio chair. He needs to be on the sidelines in Cowboys gear.
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: How bout dem Cowboys   How bout dem Cowboys Icon_minitime10/11/2010, 8:11 am

The chin will win.
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

PostSubject: Re: How bout dem Cowboys   How bout dem Cowboys Icon_minitime10/17/2010, 8:59 pm

I hope that the loss this week is the nail in the Wade Phillips coffin. I don't wish him any ill will, but you can't play sloppy, penalty heavy football and win in the NFL. He may not throw the passes or make the tackles, but he's in charge of discipline.

Fire Phillips and get us Cowher, Herm Edwards or John Gruden. Let them spend the rest of the year instilling some discipline and cracking some heads.
Back to top Go down
endzone

endzone

PostSubject: Re: How bout dem Cowboys   How bout dem Cowboys Icon_minitime10/17/2010, 9:07 pm

Gruden could be the guy. I think Cowher will be in carolina next year. I think he lives there
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: How bout dem Cowboys   How bout dem Cowboys Icon_minitime10/17/2010, 9:47 pm

Rich Rod will be looking for a job. Romo would be a good spread option guy. Basement could drive the van to Dallas for him.
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

PostSubject: Re: How bout dem Cowboys   How bout dem Cowboys Icon_minitime10/18/2010, 4:41 pm

SultanofSmack wrote:
Rich Rod will be looking for a job. Romo would be a good spread option guy. Basement could drive the van to Dallas for him.

I think Basement is a Cowboys fan too. He wouldn't trade one headache for another one. Though, I bet this week he could trade Rich Rod and a warm six pack of PBR to OSU for Tressell.
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: How bout dem Cowboys   How bout dem Cowboys Icon_minitime10/18/2010, 4:54 pm

Who the heck would want Jim Tressel? He reminds me of a coach from a local high school. They have good seasons because of the talented players and weak schedule but in my opinion the teams would have even better records without them.
Back to top Go down
hollister hero

hollister hero

PostSubject: Re: How bout dem Cowboys   How bout dem Cowboys Icon_minitime10/18/2010, 5:35 pm

i couldn't agree with you anymore champ the only big win the vest had was with coops team the bucks will probably look good n the burr oak bowl this year
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: How bout dem Cowboys   How bout dem Cowboys Icon_minitime10/18/2010, 5:53 pm

How am I supposed to start a big arguement if you are gonna agree with me Hero?
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: How bout dem Cowboys   How bout dem Cowboys Icon_minitime10/18/2010, 7:42 pm

You guys are vicious. A national title, two more appearances, one loss to Michigan. 92 straight weeks ranked in the top 25. Champ you're just mad cause Layla looked so good in orange and now she is wearing Federal Hocking colors.
Back to top Go down
hollister hero

hollister hero

PostSubject: Re: How bout dem Cowboys   How bout dem Cowboys Icon_minitime10/19/2010, 5:39 pm

pretty easy to stay ranked sultan when osu plays that tough mac schedule every year
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: How bout dem Cowboys   How bout dem Cowboys Icon_minitime10/19/2010, 8:37 pm

everyone looks good in orange! I agree with hollister zero. come on sultan listen to this schedule marshall miami ohio eastern michigan indiana. If that was florida playing that scheduel everyone would be making fun of them. OSU plays two teams this season that are worthy of beating them thats iowa and wisky and wisky already beat em. Who cares if he has only one lost to michigan, Michigan has been a sad sad program for a few years now. Ohio State starts the year out in the top ten the majority of the time maybe even the top five. You know how many games they would have to lose to drop out of the top 25? most likely four games and those four losses would have to be in their first ten games. Not gonna happen.
Back to top Go down
Mecum's garage

Mecum's garage

PostSubject: Re: How bout dem Cowboys   How bout dem Cowboys Icon_minitime10/20/2010, 2:21 pm

Jim Tressel would look good in a Cowboys sweater vest!!!
Back to top Go down
Attack
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How bout dem Cowboys   How bout dem Cowboys Icon_minitime10/20/2010, 3:23 pm

Tressel won a BCS title with Coopers players, which is something Cooper couldn't do. I realize the real experts are the Michigan fans on this site, but unfortunately for them the people who actually get to rank the teams think OSU is a little better than those guys do.

On another thread someone asked what good teams has OSU beaten over the last several years. My question is, what good teams has Michigan beaten? How about when LSU won the BCS, what good teams did they beat? Don't say OSU, cause you guys already say OSU sucks! How about when Florida beat OSU in the BCS title game? What good teams did they beat?
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

PostSubject: Re: How bout dem Cowboys   How bout dem Cowboys Icon_minitime10/20/2010, 4:59 pm

Mecum's garage wrote:
Jim Tressel would look good in a Cowboys sweater vest!!!

No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How bout dem Cowboys   How bout dem Cowboys Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How bout dem Cowboys
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next