Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How bout dem Cowboys

Go down 
+7
PhatHead
Mean Machine
BROAD STREET
ROCK
Attack
The Champ
SultanofSmack
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BROAD STREET

BROAD STREET

How bout dem Cowboys - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How bout dem Cowboys   How bout dem Cowboys - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/20/2010, 5:04 pm

[quote="Attack"]Tressel won a BCS title with Coopers players, which is something Cooper couldn't do. I realize the real experts are the Michigan fans on this site, but unfortunately for them the people who actually get to rank the teams think OSU is a little better than those guys do.

On another thread someone asked what good teams has OSU beaten over the last several years. My question is, what good teams has Michigan beaten? How about when LSU won the BCS, what good teams did they beat? Don't say OSU, cause you guys already say OSU sucks! How about when Florida beat OSU in the BCS title game? What good teams did they beat?

Florida State, Miami, Georgia, Tennessee, Auburn, LSU, Alabama.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: How bout dem Cowboys   How bout dem Cowboys - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/20/2010, 6:15 pm

Attack wrote:
Tressel won a BCS title with Coopers players, which is something Cooper couldn't do. I realize the real experts are the Michigan fans on this site, but unfortunately for them the people who actually get to rank the teams think OSU is a little better than those guys do.

On another thread someone asked what good teams has OSU beaten over the last several years. My question is, what good teams has Michigan beaten? How about when LSU won the BCS, what good teams did they beat? Don't say OSU, cause you guys already say OSU sucks! How about when Florida beat OSU in the BCS title game? What good teams did they beat?

There is only one Michigan fan on this entire site and that is me. I challenge you to find any post where I tried to tell someone Michigan was good.
Back to top Go down
hollister hero

hollister hero

PostSubject: Re: How bout dem Cowboys   How bout dem Cowboys - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/20/2010, 7:39 pm

i am a osu fan i am pretty sure the bucks would lose 3 to 5 games every year in the sec good thing the bucks play in the mac east
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: How bout dem Cowboys   How bout dem Cowboys - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/20/2010, 8:27 pm

They usually play a big out of conference foe which a lot of teams don't do. I'd say they should get a plus for that. Not their fault Miami isn't so good this year. They beat Texas, got pounded by USC and then lost a game to USC that they should of won. Isn't Oregon the new greatest team ever, can't remember who thumped them in the Rose Bowl last year.
Back to top Go down
shrimper

shrimper

PostSubject: Re: How bout dem Cowboys   How bout dem Cowboys - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/20/2010, 8:42 pm

osu gets 1 loss and all you so called fans give up and say they play in the mac but when they was unbeaten they was the greatest team ever. Im a bucks fan but im just sayin dont give up on them. We can still make a bcs game or the rose bowl.
Back to top Go down
Attack
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How bout dem Cowboys   How bout dem Cowboys - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/21/2010, 8:24 am

[quote="BROAD STREET"]
Attack wrote:
Tressel won a BCS title with Coopers players, which is something Cooper couldn't do. I realize the real experts are the Michigan fans on this site, but unfortunately for them the people who actually get to rank the teams think OSU is a little better than those guys do.

Florida State, Miami, Georgia, Tennessee, Auburn, LSU, Alabama.

No, I asked what GOOD teams they beat. LOL
Back to top Go down
hollister hero

hollister hero

PostSubject: Re: How bout dem Cowboys   How bout dem Cowboys - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/21/2010, 6:58 pm

i am not giving up on them i will be sitting in front of the tv saturday watching every snap.i am just saying it gets old losing big games year after year tress just gets out coached in every big game
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: How bout dem Cowboys   How bout dem Cowboys - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/23/2010, 12:08 pm

hollister hero wrote:
i am not giving up on them i will be sitting in front of the tv saturday watching every snap.i am just saying it gets old losing big games year after year tress just gets out coached in every big game

Wasn't Oregon a big game? Common Hero, get ya a sweatervest and feel the love.

On another note this thread was supposed to be about the sorry Cowboys. Just hope Bradshaw has a monster week against them so I can beat the Champ in fantasy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How bout dem Cowboys   How bout dem Cowboys - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How bout dem Cowboys
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2