Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lebron James

Go down 
+2
SultanofSmack
The Champ
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The Champ

Lebron James Empty
PostSubject: Lebron James   Lebron James Icon_minitime5/12/2010, 1:56 pm

Anyone else think he is wasting talent?
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

Lebron James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lebron James   Lebron James Icon_minitime5/12/2010, 2:11 pm

2 things that I find totally schocking

1. Cleveland has the 4th highest payroll in the NBA. Why? Why would you pay any of those losers outside of Lebron. They have way overpaid for very marginal players. Except Lebron, nobody on Cleveland could start for Boston, LA, Orlando or even Atlanta. It is sad to watch.

2. Cleveland led the league in 3 point shooting during regular season. Didn't watch many games until playoffs but who in the heck was shooting these 3's? Did they have Chuck Davis before the playoffs? I have seen playground guys shoot better than anyone they have. Mo Williams should retire out of embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

Lebron James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lebron James   Lebron James Icon_minitime5/12/2010, 4:47 pm

Colin Moronherd said on ESPN radio that he thought Lebron was making a point to management that he needed help in Cleveland. While I think Lebron really does need a solid #2 guy in Cleveland, I don't think he tanks game 5 of a playoff series to make that point. I honestly don't know now Cowherd still has a radio show.
Back to top Go down
The Champ

Lebron James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lebron James   Lebron James Icon_minitime5/12/2010, 5:43 pm

I agree Lebron needs help still and it is pretty much him against the other team. I still think he can get to the hoop anytime he wants to so why doesn' the do it every play. I have seen him run past, through, and over players on his way to the hoop before. A man at my work says Lebron is tanking the games so they lose so when he leaves after this year he can say he wasn't winning in cleveland. If they went on to win a title and he left, he really didnt have a reason. I dont think the cavs can beat the lakers or the magic but i think lebron should atleast go out swinging.
Back to top Go down
endzone

endzone

Lebron James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lebron James   Lebron James Icon_minitime5/12/2010, 6:54 pm

If they bring back the same team and same coaching staff LeBron will leave. Thats 2 years in a row that he couldn't get done with that team. I'm a Bulls fan and they are saying that if he leaves that Chicago will be at the top of his list. They have the money to sign one player to a max deal so it can be done. Kobe said that if he didnt resign with the Lakers that Chicago was his next choice. I'm croosing my fingers.

If they lose to the Celtics I think he will leave unless they get a new coaching staff. Lebron will make the most money buy staying in Cleveland but they have to get some better roles players for him. Moe Williams and Jamison are good and the guy with funny hair is a good role player but he needs another all-star caliber player to team up with if we wants to win in Cleveland. Who knows what he is going to do but get ready to hear about it everyday after they lose in the playoffs til July 1st.
Back to top Go down
Mecum's garage

Mecum's garage

Lebron James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lebron James   Lebron James Icon_minitime5/12/2010, 8:20 pm

C'mon Phathead easy on my boy Cowherd!!!
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

Lebron James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lebron James   Lebron James Icon_minitime5/12/2010, 8:53 pm

PhatHead wrote:
Colin Moronherd said on ESPN radio that he thought Lebron was making a point to management that he needed help in Cleveland. While I think Lebron really does need a solid #2 guy in Cleveland, I don't think he tanks game 5 of a playoff series to make that point. I honestly don't know now Cowherd still has a radio show.
Doesn't matter he's a Knickerbocker next year.
Back to top Go down
endzone

endzone

Lebron James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lebron James   Lebron James Icon_minitime5/12/2010, 9:46 pm

If New York can get Chris Bosh and LeBron to go with David Lee then maybe I can see that happening.

Not for sure if thats better than what he has now but the Knicks will spend money on other guys and won't care to go over the luxury tax.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lebron James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lebron James   Lebron James Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lebron James
Page 1 of 1