Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who is the real butthole James or Leach?

Go down 
+2
ROCK
SultanofSmack
6 posters

Who is the real butt?
Mike Leach
Who is the real butthole James or Leach? Vote_lcap14%Who is the real butthole James or Leach? Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Craig James
Who is the real butthole James or Leach? Vote_lcap86%Who is the real butthole James or Leach? Vote_rcap
 86% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

Who is the real butthole James or Leach? Empty
PostSubject: Who is the real butthole James or Leach?   Who is the real butthole James or Leach? Icon_minitime1/2/2010, 12:27 pm

Who do you think the real butthole is? Leach says that Adam James had a since of entitlement and he was lazy. Craig James required more attention than all other parents combined. James says this is absurd that he only wanted to know what Adam could do to 'earn' more playing time.
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

PostSubject: Re: Who is the real butthole James or Leach?   Who is the real butthole James or Leach? Icon_minitime1/2/2010, 8:33 pm

Getting locked in a closet a few hours is not torcher. If anything he got a break from practice. I wish they would lock me in a closet at work for a few hours. I would bet the 18,19,20 year old kids in boot camp right now are just shaking their heads. Miss treated? Some kids are getting ready to go to WAR right now, and all of sports nation is focused on is a kid who got locked in a closet for a few hours. Makes me wanna puke. We as Americans are getting way too soft.
Back to top Go down
Warpig

Warpig

PostSubject: Re: Who is the real butthole James or Leach?   Who is the real butthole James or Leach? Icon_minitime1/3/2010, 12:57 am

It sounds like Craig James has the same mentality as a mother of a high school second string senior. Some reason they both believe there is a sense of entitlement that their kid should be playing. While coaching in the 2003 season we played an epic game against Athens. With 13 seconds left we sent our field goal team onto the field to attempt to break the tie. As they were running on I was sent to organize our best defensive players onto a "first team" kick-off team. When the field goal team broke the huddle from the sideline after the time out and one parent of a senior saw our freshman kicker run onto the field they yelled "That FRESHMAN is going to letter before my son!" I heard it but didn't look up, even though it sounded pretty feminine, I'm now pretty sure it was Craig James that yelled it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.trimblefootball.com
devildog

devildog

PostSubject: Re: Who is the real butthole James or Leach?   Who is the real butthole James or Leach? Icon_minitime1/3/2010, 6:18 pm

I'm from Dallas and Craig James has been around here for a long time. Craig James wins this one.
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: Who is the real butthole James or Leach?   Who is the real butthole James or Leach? Icon_minitime1/4/2010, 1:29 pm

I've never had a concussion so I don't know what it feels like to operate with one. I am not the toughest guy by any means but let someone lock me in a closet for a few hours and when I get out or come to my sense's I'm gonna try my best to knock his fat ass out. If I am in college I would consider myself an adult and would not got tell my dad on the guy.
Back to top Go down
monstermedic130

monstermedic130

PostSubject: Re: Who is the real butthole James or Leach?   Who is the real butthole James or Leach? Icon_minitime1/4/2010, 3:02 pm

Three things

1) Who is lying ?
2) Who is telling the truth ?
3) who cares, The BUCKEYES are Rose Bowl CHAMPIONS....That's what I care about. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is the real butthole James or Leach?   Who is the real butthole James or Leach? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is the real butthole James or Leach?
Page 1 of 1