Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trimble Athletic Hall of Fame?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

Trimble Athletic Hall of Fame? Empty
PostSubject: Trimble Athletic Hall of Fame?   Trimble Athletic Hall of Fame? Icon_minitime6/21/2010, 9:08 pm

Just a couple of questions about the hall of fame nominations. First off, could someone tell when the deadline for nominations is if I haven't already missed it? Second, I have been to the bank 3 different times now to get one of these secret nomination forms and Sandy was not their any of the 3 times. No one else in there has any idea what I am talking about. I am not complaining, but I was just wondering if it would be possible to maybe have one of em uploaded to the trimblefootball.com website so that people could just print them off from home?
Back to top Go down
Warpig

Warpig

PostSubject: Re: Trimble Athletic Hall of Fame?   Trimble Athletic Hall of Fame? Icon_minitime6/22/2010, 5:01 pm

Go to the school's web site (google "Trimble Local Schools") on the left side you should see a lnk for a pdf file of the application. Print it out and get it to Don Holbert before it gets too late in the summer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.trimblefootball.com
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Trimble Athletic Hall of Fame?   Trimble Athletic Hall of Fame? Icon_minitime6/23/2010, 12:11 am

Ok, thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trimble Athletic Hall of Fame?   Trimble Athletic Hall of Fame? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trimble Athletic Hall of Fame?
Page 1 of 1