Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alexander at Huntington

Go down 
+2
The Champ
SultanofSmack
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

Alexander at Huntington Empty
PostSubject: Alexander at Huntington   Alexander at Huntington Icon_minitime8/28/2010, 7:50 pm

Unconfirmed sources tell me that Cody Lawson might be lost for the season. Once again, I do not know this for sure but that would be a huge loss for the Spartans. Cody has played since he was a freshmen and is one of the premier players in the area. I think the Spartans win this one without him.
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: Alexander at Huntington   Alexander at Huntington Icon_minitime9/1/2010, 12:06 am

dislocated elbow was the word i was getting from my inside sources. I dont think he is gone for the year but I would say a few weeks. On the other hand if he is a tough and rough young kid he may be able to put a big brace on it like the one barry bonds used to wear and play. I aint sure though.
Back to top Go down
Attack
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alexander at Huntington   Alexander at Huntington Icon_minitime9/1/2010, 11:56 am

Alexander wins this one with or without Lawson. Huntington set the program back several years when they lost Ferdie Marquez, son-in-law of late coach Ed Bolin.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Alexander at Huntington   Alexander at Huntington Icon_minitime9/1/2010, 4:59 pm

I heard he would be back this week. I guess we will find out soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Warpig

Warpig

PostSubject: Re: Alexander at Huntington   Alexander at Huntington Icon_minitime9/1/2010, 10:35 pm

With or without, Spartans BIG
Back to top Go down
http://www.trimblefootball.com
buckeyecat

PostSubject: Re: Alexander at Huntington   Alexander at Huntington Icon_minitime9/1/2010, 11:34 pm

Cody is a tough kid! Hope he can make it back from this. You hate to see a senior that had worked so hard go down in week one and possibly be lost for the year. The same thing happened two years ago to the Buckeyes Zach Talbert... Hope the kid can wear the red and black again! Spartans roll this week over the huntsmen!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alexander at Huntington   Alexander at Huntington Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alexander at Huntington
Page 1 of 1