Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Athens at Alexander

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

Athens at Alexander Empty
PostSubject: Athens at Alexander   Athens at Alexander Icon_minitime10/12/2010, 6:28 pm

At the moment it looks like Alexander is getting a little more love on the pick em challenge. Tough game to call if both teams are healthy. Both teams like to play good defense and run the ball. I think this game is decided by a touchdown or less. Can't wait to get down there and eat me some ho ho cake and watch a great game.
Back to top Go down
BROAD STREET

BROAD STREET

PostSubject: Re: Athens at Alexander   Athens at Alexander Icon_minitime10/13/2010, 10:51 am

Having a tough time picking this one...I'll probably go opposite what Warpig picks, because I need to make up some ground after a dismal week last week. Brayton and I will be skipping the Trimble-Belpre blowout and heading to Alex for this one.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Athens at Alexander   Athens at Alexander Icon_minitime10/14/2010, 8:43 pm

I think this is gonna be a packed house. With Trimble playing Belpre and NY playing Vinton County there are gonna be a lot of fans from those two schools making the trip to Spartan land. This is gonna be a great game.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Athens at Alexander   Athens at Alexander Icon_minitime10/16/2010, 10:03 am

This game absolutely did not disappoint. Great game played by both sides. Watching a game like this is what makes us love football. Great job by both sides.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Athens at Alexander   Athens at Alexander Icon_minitime10/16/2010, 10:21 am

The folks at Alexander were unbelievable. When I showed up at 5:30 there must of been around 200 people at their tailgate. The food and atmosphere was like a playoff game. Absolutely awsome night Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Athens at Alexander   Athens at Alexander Icon_minitime10/17/2010, 3:11 pm

Guess it pays off to be a soccer school. I never heard much about the game besides the score, did Athens miss an extra point or go for 2 and the win?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Athens at Alexander   Athens at Alexander Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Athens at Alexander
Page 1 of 1