Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trimble at South Gallia

Go down 
+2
The Champ
SultanofSmack
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

Trimble at South Gallia Empty
PostSubject: Trimble at South Gallia   Trimble at South Gallia Icon_minitime9/4/2010, 1:40 am

The Tomcats have suffered two heart wrenching close defeats. I think South Gallia is just what the Dr. ordered to get the Cats a W.
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: Trimble at South Gallia   Trimble at South Gallia Icon_minitime9/4/2010, 11:20 am

glad to see the cats go back to the I form this past weekend. Tough loss for the cats against wahama, dominated the second half just couldn't get it done. We had the opportunities and no one to blame but ourselves. I look for the cats to beat south gallia like a drum.
Back to top Go down
Koondogger

Koondogger

PostSubject: 1st Half   Trimble at South Gallia Icon_minitime9/4/2010, 5:09 pm

Unfortunately, Wamammas dominated the first half and actually put points on the board. Who coaches our secondary anyway?
Back to top Go down
THE BIG DONKEY
Admin
THE BIG DONKEY

PostSubject: Re: Trimble at South Gallia   Trimble at South Gallia Icon_minitime9/5/2010, 1:09 am

The guy who coaches the defensive backs is a guy who play 4 yrs of college football as a DB. If u think u can do better im sure he would gladly let you help him out. I believe they practice at the high school go talk to him.
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: Trimble at South Gallia   Trimble at South Gallia Icon_minitime9/5/2010, 10:40 am

big donkey settle down. There is no sense in getting all worked up over koondoggers post for two reasons. One, he eats his own poop and Two, he coudn't hack it as a jr high couch himself. Those who can not play are coaches those who can not coach get on smack forum and criticize the coaches.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Trimble at South Gallia   Trimble at South Gallia Icon_minitime9/5/2010, 11:51 am

Lets focus on the game, the Cats need a win in a big way. They need to establish some confidence and get rollin, if they win out I still think this is a playoff team.
Back to top Go down
whompascat

whompascat

PostSubject: Re: Trimble at South Gallia   Trimble at South Gallia Icon_minitime9/7/2010, 4:57 pm

long ride for what should be an easy tomcat win
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Trimble at South Gallia   Trimble at South Gallia Icon_minitime9/7/2010, 5:38 pm

Agree with you there Whompas. Thought they were a bad addition to the league, wait until you have to travel there on a Tuesday or Thursday for Jr. Hi and get home around midnight on a school night.
Back to top Go down
hollister hero

hollister hero

PostSubject: Re: Trimble at South Gallia   Trimble at South Gallia Icon_minitime9/9/2010, 11:06 pm

hey sultan dont get lost in the big city of mercerville friday night that place makes glouster look like nyc hope the cats win by 40
Back to top Go down
Koondogger

Koondogger

PostSubject: Roll Cats   Trimble at South Gallia Icon_minitime9/10/2010, 9:14 am

I hear good things about practice this week. Sound sliek Dyla has been working hard on getting in better shape and may get 25-30 touches this week. I think he breaks the record and becomes our best TB tonite. Anyone heading to the Argosy after the game. Crown City is on the way to the Queen City isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trimble at South Gallia   Trimble at South Gallia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trimble at South Gallia
Page 1 of 1