Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nelsonville-York at Athens

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

Nelsonville-York at Athens Empty
PostSubject: Nelsonville-York at Athens   Nelsonville-York at Athens Icon_minitime10/10/2009, 12:53 pm

Nelsonville-York has two major hurdles to winning this game. Alexander showed that a big powerful offensive line can hurt the Buckeyes. Athens has a big physical offensive line. The second problem for the Buckeyes is that Athens rotates so many running backs that they always have fresh legs behind that line. This has proved hugely successful for the Dawgs in the second half all year. In the Buckeyes favor is that Athens is not flashy, they run a methodical offense that is designed to wear you down. If the Bucks can play bend but not break defense and not give up the big play they have a chance to stay in the game.
On offense Nelsonville-York must find a way to slow down the penetration of the Bulldog line and blitzing linebackers. I expect a blitz about every play from Athens in this game. They will try to get to Arnold before he can get going.
Motivation is huge for both teams. Athens wants an undefeated season. Nelsonville-York wants a playoff birth and prove to everyone that they are a better team than they showed at Alexander. I expect a very hard fought game and everyone knows better than to ever count the Buckeyes out. In the end, I think Athens is to strong and consistent and expect a Bulldog victory but Nelsonville-York pride keeps this one closer than you think.
Back to top Go down
whompascat

whompascat

PostSubject: Re: Nelsonville-York at Athens   Nelsonville-York at Athens Icon_minitime10/16/2009, 1:17 pm

athens by 2 td's alien
Back to top Go down
Sparkplug

Sparkplug

PostSubject: Nelsonville-York @ Athens   Nelsonville-York at Athens Icon_minitime10/16/2009, 1:56 pm

I hope you're wrong!
Nelsonville-York by 2 tds!
Back to top Go down
whompascat

whompascat

PostSubject: Re: Nelsonville-York at Athens   Nelsonville-York at Athens Icon_minitime10/17/2009, 7:40 am

I was wrong again congrats bucks
Back to top Go down
seohio7

PostSubject: Re: Nelsonville-York at Athens   Nelsonville-York at Athens Icon_minitime10/18/2009, 1:19 am

LOL KEEP THEM COMING BUCKS.
Back to top Go down
buckeyebigfred

buckeyebigfred

PostSubject: Re: Nelsonville-York at Athens   Nelsonville-York at Athens Icon_minitime10/18/2009, 1:40 am

seohio7 wrote:
LOL KEEP THEM COMING BUCKS.

go buckeyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nelsonville-York at Athens   Nelsonville-York at Athens Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nelsonville-York at Athens
Page 1 of 1