Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

1st Annual Broc Irwin Cruise In/ Rutter Field Fundraiser

Go down 
+2
ROCK
SultanofSmack
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

1st Annual Broc Irwin Cruise In/ Rutter Field Fundraiser Empty
PostSubject: 1st Annual Broc Irwin Cruise In/ Rutter Field Fundraiser   1st Annual Broc Irwin Cruise In/ Rutter Field Fundraiser Icon_minitime9/9/2010, 4:09 pm

We will be having the 1st annual Broc Irwin Cruise In on October 9th at Fout's Lot. Starting time is NOON. I already got the Off Seasons signed up to perform. Maybe Rock will enter his Mazda. Bring your bikes or cars. All money going to the restoration of Rutter Field. If you are not entering a car or bike, please park at the high school and walk across the foot bridge. You can also park at the Glouster Park and down by the little league fields if need be.

COME ON OUT AND HAVE A GOOD TIME AND HELP A GREAT CAUSE!!!!

Last edited by SultanofSmack on 10/8/2010, 4:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Broc Irwin Cruise In/ Rutter Field Fundraiser   1st Annual Broc Irwin Cruise In/ Rutter Field Fundraiser Icon_minitime9/9/2010, 7:47 pm

All I have to do is weld a coffee can on the exhaust and put some flouresent light bulbs under it and I'm golden.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Broc Irwin Cruise In/ Rutter Field Fundraiser   1st Annual Broc Irwin Cruise In/ Rutter Field Fundraiser Icon_minitime9/9/2010, 10:02 pm

don't forget to get an old mail box for a hood scoop.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Broc Irwin Cruise In/ Rutter Field Fundraiser   1st Annual Broc Irwin Cruise In/ Rutter Field Fundraiser Icon_minitime9/20/2010, 5:59 pm

We have decided to donate all proceeds from this event toward the new press box at Rutter Field in Athens.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Broc Irwin Cruise In/ Rutter Field Fundraiser   1st Annual Broc Irwin Cruise In/ Rutter Field Fundraiser Icon_minitime9/22/2010, 8:19 pm

I talked to all of the county coaches last night. Each coach is going to get their entire team to sign a jersey and donate it to us to auction off.
Back to top Go down
Orange and Brown

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Broc Irwin Cruise In/ Rutter Field Fundraiser   1st Annual Broc Irwin Cruise In/ Rutter Field Fundraiser Icon_minitime9/22/2010, 11:01 pm

This is an awesome thing! I am trying to get the word out!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.trivalleyconference.com
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Broc Irwin Cruise In/ Rutter Field Fundraiser   1st Annual Broc Irwin Cruise In/ Rutter Field Fundraiser Icon_minitime9/23/2010, 5:25 pm

We will also be auctioning off Charlie's smoker. These guys are grillin champions and really know how to build one. You should have seen everyone checking out their smoker last year when they unloaded it at the ultimate tailgate cookoff. Placing 1st and 2nd in the cookoff should be testament enough. Unlike the jerseys we will have a minimum reserve on this item as Charlie has to get his money out of it. Anything we get over the reserve goes to the pressbox fund. If you have been thinking about getting a smoker, now is the time.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Broc Irwin Cruise In/ Rutter Field Fundraiser   1st Annual Broc Irwin Cruise In/ Rutter Field Fundraiser Icon_minitime9/25/2010, 11:45 am

Big thanks to Zonez, Darbyland Lumber and the Fouts family for sponsoring. Dan Guthrie builders are now on board as well and I think Romanos Pizza is going to join the mix tomorrow. This is a great help and we couldn't do it without you guys, thanks so much.
Back to top Go down
Carbon Hill Blitz

Carbon Hill Blitz

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Broc Irwin Cruise In/ Rutter Field Fundraiser   1st Annual Broc Irwin Cruise In/ Rutter Field Fundraiser Icon_minitime9/25/2010, 3:53 pm

Hey Rusty do you want any motorcycles there? if so i'm in.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Broc Irwin Cruise In/ Rutter Field Fundraiser   1st Annual Broc Irwin Cruise In/ Rutter Field Fundraiser Icon_minitime9/25/2010, 4:34 pm

10 bucks to enter and ya get a free shirt.

Bikes are in, I'm gonna order a big bunch of shirts, I think I'll be able to get rid of them.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Broc Irwin Cruise In/ Rutter Field Fundraiser   1st Annual Broc Irwin Cruise In/ Rutter Field Fundraiser Icon_minitime9/26/2010, 1:29 pm

We would like to thank Romanos Pizza for joining as a sponsor.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Broc Irwin Cruise In/ Rutter Field Fundraiser   1st Annual Broc Irwin Cruise In/ Rutter Field Fundraiser Icon_minitime9/27/2010, 6:15 pm

Big thanks to Riley Auto Sales in Nelsonville for joining as a sponsor.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Broc Irwin Cruise In/ Rutter Field Fundraiser   1st Annual Broc Irwin Cruise In/ Rutter Field Fundraiser Icon_minitime9/28/2010, 5:17 pm

Ameriprise Financial/ Cory Taylor and McFadden Insurance have joined as sponsors. I just got back from Zonez and the t shirts are awsome. It has a logo of each county school together against a tornado. I think a lot of people will want one.
Back to top Go down
codypickett

codypickett

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Broc Irwin Cruise In/ Rutter Field Fundraiser   1st Annual Broc Irwin Cruise In/ Rutter Field Fundraiser Icon_minitime9/28/2010, 5:30 pm

Rusty please email me when you see this message.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Broc Irwin Cruise In/ Rutter Field Fundraiser   1st Annual Broc Irwin Cruise In/ Rutter Field Fundraiser Icon_minitime10/2/2010, 11:20 am

Only a week a way. Hope we get a good turnout to help out the Dawgs.
Back to top Go down
Carbon Hill Blitz

Carbon Hill Blitz

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Broc Irwin Cruise In/ Rutter Field Fundraiser   1st Annual Broc Irwin Cruise In/ Rutter Field Fundraiser Icon_minitime10/3/2010, 11:40 am

Hey Rusty I have made a event on my face book and sent it out to all of my friends on there, but it shows me as the one who is putting this great event on, and I do not want to step on anybody toes just trying to get the word out to as may as I can.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Broc Irwin Cruise In/ Rutter Field Fundraiser   1st Annual Broc Irwin Cruise In/ Rutter Field Fundraiser Icon_minitime10/3/2010, 12:41 pm

Thanks for the help. Nobody is worried about who gets credit for anything.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Broc Irwin Cruise In/ Rutter Field Fundraiser   1st Annual Broc Irwin Cruise In/ Rutter Field Fundraiser Icon_minitime10/5/2010, 5:05 pm

Big thanks to Merlin Web Concepts for donating some Nelsonville-York hats to be auctioned off.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Broc Irwin Cruise In/ Rutter Field Fundraiser   1st Annual Broc Irwin Cruise In/ Rutter Field Fundraiser Icon_minitime10/5/2010, 5:24 pm

I still have those 5 pepsi shirts they donated for the wiffle ball tourney that wasn't. You might as well put them to use for this deal. You want me to drop them off to ya sometime this week?
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Broc Irwin Cruise In/ Rutter Field Fundraiser   1st Annual Broc Irwin Cruise In/ Rutter Field Fundraiser Icon_minitime10/5/2010, 9:03 pm

Sounds good. Get a hold of me tomorrow if ya can. If I take them down to Zonez with me when I pick up the Cruise In shirts I can probably get something else printed on them. Sure Pepsi wouldn't mind, they are still gettin advertisement.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Broc Irwin Cruise In/ Rutter Field Fundraiser   1st Annual Broc Irwin Cruise In/ Rutter Field Fundraiser Icon_minitime10/5/2010, 9:12 pm

Will do. Be home at 3:30 tommorow. I will give ya a ring then.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Broc Irwin Cruise In/ Rutter Field Fundraiser   1st Annual Broc Irwin Cruise In/ Rutter Field Fundraiser Icon_minitime10/7/2010, 3:42 pm

On the back of the pepsi shirts it will say I helped rebuild rutter field 2010. I think that is pretty cool. We will throw them in the auction and hope they bring some cash.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Broc Irwin Cruise In/ Rutter Field Fundraiser   1st Annual Broc Irwin Cruise In/ Rutter Field Fundraiser Icon_minitime10/8/2010, 4:10 pm

Headin to Zonez to pick up the awsome t shirts. Hope I can get rid of all of them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Broc Irwin Cruise In/ Rutter Field Fundraiser   1st Annual Broc Irwin Cruise In/ Rutter Field Fundraiser Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1st Annual Broc Irwin Cruise In/ Rutter Field Fundraiser
Page 1 of 1