Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is this picture a sign?

Go down 
+5
ScAtMaN15
The Analyst
SultanofSmack
BROAD STREET
Mean Machine
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

Is this picture a sign? Empty
PostSubject: Is this picture a sign?   Is this picture a sign? Icon_minitime9/12/2010, 7:49 pm

Is this picture a sign? Denard10
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Is this picture a sign?   Is this picture a sign? Icon_minitime9/12/2010, 7:54 pm

No, I don't believe the Denard Heisman talk. I just though this was a cool picture cuz he is doing an exact heisman pose.
Back to top Go down
BROAD STREET

BROAD STREET

PostSubject: Re: Is this picture a sign?   Is this picture a sign? Icon_minitime9/13/2010, 1:17 pm

You should believe it...right now, I'd say he's the front-runner! Unlike our QB, who laid an egg at Oklahoma!
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Is this picture a sign?   Is this picture a sign? Icon_minitime9/13/2010, 6:19 pm

Its only been two weeks but he is darn sure the favorite right now, there is not even a close second.
Back to top Go down
The Analyst

The Analyst

PostSubject: Re: Is this picture a sign?   Is this picture a sign? Icon_minitime9/13/2010, 8:08 pm

I agree he is probably the front runner right now but if Michigan flops in the Big Ten all the hype will go away fast.
Back to top Go down
ScAtMaN15

ScAtMaN15

PostSubject: Re: Is this picture a sign?   Is this picture a sign? Icon_minitime9/18/2010, 12:00 am

Last year 4-0 Start, Then......Oh Yeah
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: Is this picture a sign?   Is this picture a sign? Icon_minitime9/18/2010, 12:42 am

got to admit runyon that this years team looks better than last years. They will still lose to iowa, wisconsin, psu, and osu but very well could win 7 or 8 games maybe more.
Back to top Go down
The Analyst

The Analyst

PostSubject: Re: Is this picture a sign?   Is this picture a sign? Icon_minitime9/18/2010, 1:42 am

ScAtMaN15 wrote:
Last year 4-0 Start, Then......Oh Yeah

ScATMan15, Don't make me pop you in the head with a paintball, again! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Is this picture a sign?   Is this picture a sign? Icon_minitime9/18/2010, 10:14 am

Its scary to think what he might do to Massachussets, Bowling Green and Indiana.
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: Is this picture a sign?   Is this picture a sign? Icon_minitime9/18/2010, 4:13 pm

runyon, i take back my last comment
Back to top Go down
ScAtMaN15

ScAtMaN15

PostSubject: Re: Is this picture a sign?   Is this picture a sign? Icon_minitime9/19/2010, 11:34 am

Hell They Won and Robinson had Good Stats...Hes Still In Contigency
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Is this picture a sign?   Is this picture a sign? Icon_minitime9/26/2010, 2:03 pm

Is Robinson going to be out for any amount of time? Mallett took himself out of the race but Ingram made a statement. Pryor deserves a mention too.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Is this picture a sign?   Is this picture a sign? Icon_minitime9/26/2010, 4:06 pm

I think Denard was held out as a precaution. He wanted to go back in from the way they talked on tv. Michigan will not win enough games for him to be in the race. I would say they would have to win at least 10 and I don't see it happening.
Back to top Go down
BROAD STREET

BROAD STREET

PostSubject: Re: Is this picture a sign?   Is this picture a sign? Icon_minitime9/26/2010, 8:36 pm

It's a shame that Mallet has a bad game (against the #1 team in the nation) and many say he is now out of the running. If Robinson should have to miss any time, he will be out of the running. Meanwhile, Kellen Moore and Andy Dalton will continue to play St. Margarita's school for the Emotionally Fraill week after week and will get all kinds of Heisman buzz. Nothing against the players, personally, but I thought it would make for good discussion.
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: Is this picture a sign?   Is this picture a sign? Icon_minitime9/26/2010, 9:12 pm

Kellen Moore nor Andy Dalton have much of a chance to win the heisman in my opinion. I refuse to put terrell pryor toward the top of the list either. They are 4-0 with three wins against marshall, emu, and ohio he put up a crap load of stats agains those teams. He played one big time school (who in the end prolly wont be that good) and I think he went something like 12-27 passing. He ran for a hundred yards in that game but he still aint a quarterback. I think Mallett, Ingram, and Denard are all three ahead of pryor at the moment. Don't sleep on this Cam Newton kid, transferred out of Florida and leading a pretty good Auburn offense. Should be one heck of an iron bowl.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Is this picture a sign?   Is this picture a sign? Icon_minitime9/27/2010, 6:21 pm

Ingram is the man. If he stays healthy he is gonna be hard to beat. I think Dalton and Moore have a better chance of reaching the championship game then they do of winning the Heisman.
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: Is this picture a sign?   Is this picture a sign? Icon_minitime9/27/2010, 9:51 pm

ya dont think missing two games will hurt ingram?
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Is this picture a sign?   Is this picture a sign? Icon_minitime9/28/2010, 5:20 pm

He gets the opportunity to play some big games in the SEC. If they run the table and he stays healthy I don't think it hurts him that much. Although there does seem to be some bias against having another two time winner which, as a Buckeye fan, I don't mind.

If the Buckeyes can run the table I think Pryor has a great chance although at this moment, Robinson is still the frontrunner.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Is this picture a sign?   Is this picture a sign? Icon_minitime9/28/2010, 8:34 pm

They won't let Ingram win it again. Robinson will get hurt or lose too many games. Mallett has already lost and will prolly lose at least one more. Kellen Moore and Andy Dalton will have a tough time overcoming the small school stereotype. That leaves Pryor. Jim Tressel officially started the Heisman campaign for Pryor last week by throwing the ball to him for a score. Look for him to be playing late into the game during blowouts just like Troy Smith did to rack up stats. He is my pick right now though I still don't think he is that great of a passer. Someone off the radar could still jump into the forefront while all of these guys are under heavy scrutiny every week. Still pretty early.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Is this picture a sign?   Is this picture a sign? Icon_minitime9/28/2010, 9:34 pm

What about your man Hairball and Andrew Luck or Jake Locker?
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Is this picture a sign?   Is this picture a sign? Icon_minitime9/28/2010, 9:53 pm

Locker is one of the most overrated players in America. He's gotta get some wins to be a contender. Could of made a statement against Nebraska and completed 4 passes. He's out of the running. Why he is such a high draft prospect is beyond me. Whats on his resume besides size? Luck is one that could play spoiler. I like him alot, and they play my style of football. Fullback, Tight End, playaction, and rolling out. Aw, the gold old days. They should paint a wing on their helmet. Luck's not completely under the radar but doesnt get as much pub as the others so it spares him some of the scrutiny. East coast bias hurts him. Could really do well for himself with a win over the Ducks this week. Lamichael James could also crash the party.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Is this picture a sign?   Is this picture a sign? Icon_minitime9/29/2010, 8:27 pm

I gotta agree about Locker, he has been the starter for four years and they have won about 6 games in that time. He gets an awful lot of pub though. I hope Luck takes it to the Ducks and gets himself some serious mentioning. When is the last time Stanford had back to back Heisman contenders?
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Is this picture a sign?   Is this picture a sign? Icon_minitime10/3/2010, 1:56 pm

Shoelace is still the favorite. Pryor didn't look good at all this week and although Ingram had a couple of touchdowns he only had 47 yards. The focus might be startin to head out west.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Is this picture a sign?   Is this picture a sign? Icon_minitime10/8/2010, 4:06 pm

Martinez is gonna start gettin some mentions.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Is this picture a sign?   Is this picture a sign? Icon_minitime10/10/2010, 9:53 am

I didn't get to see any football at all yesterday. How big a hit did Shoelace's Heisman campaign take? Heard Pryor looked great throwing the ball against Indiana.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this picture a sign?   Is this picture a sign? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is this picture a sign?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next