Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IS THIS PICTURE A SIGN

Go down 
+5
hollister hero
SultanofSmack
Mean Machine
Attack
The Champ
9 posters
AuthorMessage
The Champ

IS THIS PICTURE A SIGN Empty
PostSubject: IS THIS PICTURE A SIGN   IS THIS PICTURE A SIGN Icon_minitime10/8/2010, 5:10 pm

IS THIS PICTURE A SIGN Tim-tebow-crying1
Back to top Go down
Attack
Admin

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS PICTURE A SIGN   IS THIS PICTURE A SIGN Icon_minitime10/8/2010, 5:32 pm

The Champ wrote:
IS THIS PICTURE A SIGN Tim-tebow-crying1

First time I have seen Urban Meyer with a glove on. Is that in honor of Michael Jackson or what? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS PICTURE A SIGN   IS THIS PICTURE A SIGN Icon_minitime10/9/2010, 11:31 am

Come on now, time to stop making fun of the emotional Tebow. Everyone on here has cried a time or two.

I cried when John Cooper was fired, and when I lost my basement nation championship belt

hollister hero cried when Stanley Jackson and Steve Bellisari graduated

Attack cried when the 33 club and the Punkin Vine shut down

whompascat cried when his dad sold the black granada

Sultan of Smack cried all 9 times Brett Favre retired

The Big Donkey cried watching "The Notebook" and during his 1983 "Little Mr. Old Settlers" triumph. He still wears his crown when no one else is around.

endzone cried when he lost in the 1992 Tecmo Bowl Finals against Root and Bo Jackson

Rock cried when velcro shoes went out of style and is still trying to bring em back

Mecum's Garage cried when he realized he had moved to a soccer town

The Champ cried when Arby's did away with 5 for 5.95

dilligaf cried when EZ Mart quit carrying Strohs

Koondoger cried when his prize coon dog got hit by a amish buggy while chasing a deer

Phathead cried when Flozell was cut from the Cowboys
Back to top Go down
Attack
Admin

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS PICTURE A SIGN   IS THIS PICTURE A SIGN Icon_minitime10/9/2010, 12:13 pm

I never cried when the Punkin Vine shut down, cause I always thought I could buy it and re-open. When the Club shut down, well I might have shed a tear or two only because I wouldn't get to continue to win the Guess the Weight of Jumbo's Date contest anymore. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS PICTURE A SIGN   IS THIS PICTURE A SIGN Icon_minitime10/9/2010, 2:45 pm

I bet you took the over on that one.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS PICTURE A SIGN   IS THIS PICTURE A SIGN Icon_minitime10/10/2010, 9:55 am

Pretty funny stuff Basement. Did you cry yesterday when Sparty was puttin it on your boys?

I didn't cry yesterday when I sent the Athens boys home with $3500 from the Cruise In.
Back to top Go down
hollister hero

hollister hero

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS PICTURE A SIGN   IS THIS PICTURE A SIGN Icon_minitime10/10/2010, 12:52 pm

hey basement thats some funny stuff i was a little upset when stan jackson graduated
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS PICTURE A SIGN   IS THIS PICTURE A SIGN Icon_minitime10/11/2010, 12:50 pm

No I didnt cry when Sparty beat us. I have told you all along we were pretenders. I did get a little choked up when Big Donkey and Champ finsihed off the last of the Buffalo Chicken dip though. If I was just a little younger, it would have probably led to a impromptu "loser leaves baement match".
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS PICTURE A SIGN   IS THIS PICTURE A SIGN Icon_minitime10/12/2010, 2:37 pm

No time to cry, your boys have another big game this week. Ohio State gets their first test although I don't really think Whisky is that good.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS PICTURE A SIGN   IS THIS PICTURE A SIGN Icon_minitime10/12/2010, 2:38 pm

On another note I teared up a little bit when Loser Club lived up to their name and canceled the Iowa trip on me.
Back to top Go down
spenceman

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS PICTURE A SIGN   IS THIS PICTURE A SIGN Icon_minitime10/13/2010, 10:41 pm

im sure myer would have arm on his arms and another thing myer not black lol
Back to top Go down
Mecum's garage

Mecum's garage

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS PICTURE A SIGN   IS THIS PICTURE A SIGN Icon_minitime10/14/2010, 12:54 pm

I never cried when I moved to soccer town...... I cried when I realized soccer town was a dry township. It still hurts but my therapy is helping. And im pretty sure Hollister cried when he realized Brandon Saine is a hack of a RB
Back to top Go down
Warpig

Warpig

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS PICTURE A SIGN   IS THIS PICTURE A SIGN Icon_minitime10/14/2010, 1:13 pm

I didn't get listed, but a true man admits his weaker moments, I cried when the gold lines were sewn on:

IS THIS PICTURE A SIGN Astadi10
Back to top Go down
http://www.trimblefootball.com
ROCK

ROCK

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS PICTURE A SIGN   IS THIS PICTURE A SIGN Icon_minitime10/14/2010, 5:24 pm

[quote="Warpig"]I didn't get listed, but a true man admits his weaker moments, I cried when the gold lines were sewn on:

I do feel your pain,Soccer! they ruined it!

Last edited by ROCK on 10/14/2010, 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hollister hero

hollister hero

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS PICTURE A SIGN   IS THIS PICTURE A SIGN Icon_minitime10/14/2010, 8:14 pm

i cry every time boom heron gets tackled when someone looks at him funny.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS PICTURE A SIGN   IS THIS PICTURE A SIGN Icon_minitime10/14/2010, 11:23 pm

Warpig wrote:
I didn't get listed, but a true man admits his weaker moments, I cried when the gold lines were sewn on:

IS THIS PICTURE A SIGN Astadi10

That's enough to make any grown man cry. I remember my first trip there when I went to watch a wheelersburg/clearcreek playoff tilt. I told whompascat, "If it weren't for the soccer lines this place would be perfect."
Back to top Go down
Warpig

Warpig

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS PICTURE A SIGN   IS THIS PICTURE A SIGN Icon_minitime10/15/2010, 8:32 am

I was on the Wheelersburg sidelines for that game. Greatest on-side kick (called back) I have ever seen. Classic game, and the only time in the Stadium's history that they allowed people to stand around the entire field, not just in the flag pole endzone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.trimblefootball.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IS THIS PICTURE A SIGN   IS THIS PICTURE A SIGN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IS THIS PICTURE A SIGN
Page 1 of 1