Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oak Hill at Minford region 19 favorites

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

Oak Hill at Minford region 19 favorites Empty
PostSubject: Oak Hill at Minford region 19 favorites   Oak Hill at Minford region 19 favorites Icon_minitime9/19/2010, 12:42 am

I think Oak Hill is the best team in the region. Minford thinks they are, gonna be a great game.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Oak Hill at Minford region 19 favorites   Oak Hill at Minford region 19 favorites Icon_minitime9/19/2010, 11:36 am

Think we'll see if Coach Cuckler wants to make the trip and cover this game for us. The winner of this match up immediatley becomes the favorite in this region. Of course this doesn't mean they will win the region it just means they are the favorites at this point.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Oak Hill at Minford region 19 favorites   Oak Hill at Minford region 19 favorites Icon_minitime9/19/2010, 3:12 pm

Fredricktown and Ridgewood played for the regional championship last year and they are both sitting at 4-0 and right back in the mix. The way Nelsonville-York looked last Friday I think they could make some noise as well.
Back to top Go down
Warpig

Warpig

PostSubject: Re: Oak Hill at Minford region 19 favorites   Oak Hill at Minford region 19 favorites Icon_minitime9/19/2010, 9:14 pm

This is a HUGE week for DV R19, two loses probably means no playoffs, therefore teams like Nelsonville-York (@ St. Clairsville) Coal Grove (v Greenup County) Monroe Central (@ Fort Frye) are in must win situations against very good opponents.

Other notes for the region

The only 8-2 team I could see getting in would be Crooksville, because all of their remaining games are against teams at least a division bigger than them. (I don't see them beating Tri-Valley or Sheridan)

Southeastern may not get in at 9-1

Minford must beat Oak Hill and Valley, because I don't see anyone beating Portsmouth West until the playoffs.

Valley must also beat Minford again, because they have West on the schedule as well

Oak Hill has to beat Minford and New Richmond to get in, losses in those two games means they would have to depend on SOCI teams to generate them points, and historically speaking, that hasn't been their strong suit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.trimblefootball.com
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Oak Hill at Minford region 19 favorites   Oak Hill at Minford region 19 favorites Icon_minitime9/22/2010, 6:39 pm

Coach Cuckler is going to cover this game for the Athens County fans. I also told him how to post his picks correctly on the Basement Nation pick em challenge. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oak Hill at Minford region 19 favorites   Oak Hill at Minford region 19 favorites Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oak Hill at Minford region 19 favorites
Page 1 of 1