Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TVC Ohio wide open?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

TVC Ohio wide open? Empty
PostSubject: TVC Ohio wide open?   TVC Ohio wide open? Icon_minitime9/25/2010, 11:39 am

The league race will start heatin up. Big game to start off the league schedule with Nelsonville-York heading to Wellston. Maybe Warpig can give us an update on Prater's availability for this game. Wellston beat Jackson and hung tough with Minford and Oak Hill. This tells me they have a good team but without Prater all bets are off.
I still believe the Buckeyes are the favorites to win the league but Athens is probably the most improved team from week 1. They are good enough to beat anybody in the league. Alexander has now moved to 4-1 and if they can get Lawson and Chapman back healthy they are gonna have their say as well. Like I said, it is going to be exciting and very interesting.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: TVC Ohio wide open?   TVC Ohio wide open? Icon_minitime10/2/2010, 11:17 am

The Buckeyes start league play off right by handling a tough Wellston team. Alexander travels to Wellston this week. Alexander is 5-1 but better not be sleeping against Wellston. Despite their record I think they are a tough team. Athens battles hard all night and comes out of Pomeroy with a win. Athens has gotten better each and every week. They have an experienced quarterback and a good running game. Anyone looking past them is gonna get fooled.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: TVC Ohio wide open?   TVC Ohio wide open? Icon_minitime10/3/2010, 1:55 pm

Nelsonville-York moved up to 10th this week while Alexander sits at 7. The Spartans have a tough test this week at Wellston, hope they can get Lawson going and set up the play action pass and come home with a W.
Back to top Go down
seohio7

PostSubject: Re: TVC Ohio wide open?   TVC Ohio wide open? Icon_minitime10/5/2010, 2:17 pm

NY Wins the TVC OHIO.....A couple more big games left. alex meigs athens at ...BOSTON FIELD ADVANTAGE BUCKEYES...Alex game is a
game on the caldender that NY HAD AS A PAYBACK....GAME.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: TVC Ohio wide open?   TVC Ohio wide open? Icon_minitime10/5/2010, 4:58 pm

Im sticking with my Athens pick. I don't think Alex hangs with the Bucks this year. They will get the payback for sure, but I also think Athens gets payback on the Bucks. However, I would not be shocked if I was wrong on all accounts either.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: TVC Ohio wide open?   TVC Ohio wide open? Icon_minitime10/5/2010, 5:09 pm

As I said earlier, we will know a lot more about Alex after this week. At this point, I wouldn't underestimate them. Athens has improved over the course of the year more than any other team. They can be physical and will certainly have a chance. Both are running teams which plays into Nelsonville-York's strength. My opinion is they will have to open up their offense if they are gonna knock off the Buckeyes. Who knows, maybe Meigs upsets them this week.
Back to top Go down
seohio7

PostSubject: Re: TVC Ohio wide open?   TVC Ohio wide open? Icon_minitime10/6/2010, 2:20 am

hold your toung we dont like talk like that . Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: TVC Ohio wide open?   TVC Ohio wide open? Icon_minitime10/7/2010, 5:15 pm

I think 6 spots are taken in region 19.

Fredricktown won't lose
Coal Grove won't lose
Ridegwood probably won't lose
Oak Hill probably won't lose
Monroe Central will not lose (not to Barnesville, Phathead)
Valley, Burg and Minford all play each other so they get atleast one spot and maybe 2.

Nelsonville-York people have never been this big of Trimble fans in their lives.

If Alexander wins out they are in.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: TVC Ohio wide open?   TVC Ohio wide open? Icon_minitime10/8/2010, 4:11 pm

Big night in the Ohio. Gets even more interesting next week.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: TVC Ohio wide open?   TVC Ohio wide open? Icon_minitime10/11/2010, 12:04 pm

The Buckeyes have moved up to 9th in the region. Vinton County isn't gonna help much this week but if they can win out Alexander and Athens offers up some big points.

Alexander sits at 7th in their region. They also have big points games starting this week with Athens. Can't wait to watch this match up on Friday. I think its gonna be a dandy.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: TVC Ohio wide open?   TVC Ohio wide open? Icon_minitime10/15/2010, 4:25 pm

The playoff picture will become a little clearer tonight.
Back to top Go down
The Analyst

The Analyst

PostSubject: Re: TVC Ohio wide open?   TVC Ohio wide open? Icon_minitime10/15/2010, 5:56 pm

I do believe I'm going to skip the NY game and check out the Spartans and Dogs tonight. Should be a good one.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: TVC Ohio wide open?   TVC Ohio wide open? Icon_minitime10/16/2010, 10:07 am

Huge game in the Ohio two weeks in a row. Another battle that I will be looking forward to with great anticipation all week. At this point I still view the Buckeyes as the favorites but Alexander and Athens both are very capable of beating them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TVC Ohio wide open?   TVC Ohio wide open? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TVC Ohio wide open?
Page 1 of 1