Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team Sultan meeting

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

Team Sultan meeting Empty
PostSubject: Team Sultan meeting   Team Sultan meeting Icon_minitime10/11/2010, 2:31 pm

Chasy's garage tonight at 7:00?

Phathead, don't really need you there as long as you are still on board for tech support.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Team Sultan meeting   Team Sultan meeting Icon_minitime10/11/2010, 2:36 pm

I will be there, but I am not pulling endzone off of attack.
Back to top Go down
endzone

endzone

PostSubject: Re: Team Sultan meeting   Team Sultan meeting Icon_minitime10/11/2010, 2:40 pm

Attack hating Meyer and Tebow so much have be the reason we are having the meeting! LOL. I just hope he knows that if he comes my garage is full of Gator stuff. LOL

Last edited by endzone on 10/11/2010, 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Team Sultan meeting   Team Sultan meeting Icon_minitime10/11/2010, 3:01 pm

did anyone break out the CB radios and contact Dilligaf and Heavy D? "Shephard to lost sheep". Just wondered if they would be at the meeting.
Back to top Go down
Attack
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Team Sultan meeting   Team Sultan meeting Icon_minitime10/11/2010, 3:09 pm

endzone wrote:
Attack hating Mayer and Tebow so much have be the reason we are having the meeting! LOL. I just hope he knows that if he comes my garage is full of Gator stuff. LOL

I don't hate either one of those guys. Hopefully you have a Gator pennant so I will have something to wipe on. Very Happy I don't even know where Chasie's garage is anyway.
Back to top Go down
endzone

endzone

PostSubject: Re: Team Sultan meeting   Team Sultan meeting Icon_minitime10/11/2010, 3:12 pm

I do have an OSU rug that you can wipe on! LOL. My wife is an OSU fan so I let her have 1 thing in there or should I say she let me have all that Gator stuff in her garage! Very Happy I live right down from Pete and Mary Moore where Bobby Burdette used to live.
Back to top Go down
Attack
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Team Sultan meeting   Team Sultan meeting Icon_minitime10/11/2010, 3:22 pm

Can I bring Clark Hazen with me so he can teach me the history of Gator football as he relives the glory days when Spurrier was the coach. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
endzone

endzone

PostSubject: Re: Team Sultan meeting   Team Sultan meeting Icon_minitime10/11/2010, 3:25 pm

Spurrier was a hell of a coach at Florida. That's how I got to like the Gators was watchin him air it out and run up the score on teams.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Team Sultan meeting   Team Sultan meeting Icon_minitime10/11/2010, 4:41 pm

I lived in North Carolina when Spurrier was hired at Duke. The only games you could get on TV were ACC and back then they probably shouldn't even have been division 1. Spurrier came to Duke and just lit them up. It was fun to watch. Lived pretty close to ECU so I got to watch Jeff Blake a couple times in person with a linebacker that played for the Cowboys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Sultan meeting   Team Sultan meeting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Sultan meeting
Page 1 of 1