Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

jan. 8th meeting

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

jan. 8th meeting Empty
PostSubject: jan. 8th meeting   jan. 8th meeting Icon_minitime12/30/2010, 7:35 pm

Can we hand in our cuts at the meeting?
Back to top Go down
endzone

endzone

jan. 8th meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: jan. 8th meeting   jan. 8th meeting Icon_minitime12/30/2010, 10:30 pm

No cuts until March 1st like always. You can start trading if you want. The meeting will be to crown the champ and talk about next years new rule changes and salary cap stuff. The meeting will be around 7pm
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

jan. 8th meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: jan. 8th meeting   jan. 8th meeting Icon_minitime1/1/2011, 2:11 pm

Does the stats players accumulate this week count for the end of the year top 10 or did it freeze last week? Will salaries be updated before january 8th meeting? Champ and I got some tradin to do.
Back to top Go down
endzone

endzone

jan. 8th meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: jan. 8th meeting   jan. 8th meeting Icon_minitime1/2/2011, 12:49 pm

Yes they do and yes I will try to get the rosters updated with the new salaries by the 8th. I am going to try and have a packet put together with salary updates and the new cap and new minimum as well as some other things.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

jan. 8th meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: jan. 8th meeting   jan. 8th meeting Icon_minitime1/2/2011, 2:00 pm

Thanks Endzone, you do a great job running the league. Appreciate your efforts as I have a lot of fun with it.

My only complaint is I think Basement should be investigated for running a dirty program. He plays criminals and wins the championship while I run my program with character and integrity. I also believe Brian should be investigated for giving players improper benefits. Ryan Torain is cruising around D.C. in a gold Trans Am.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

jan. 8th meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: jan. 8th meeting   jan. 8th meeting Icon_minitime1/2/2011, 6:15 pm

If my team is dirty than you should be a big fan. We all know that the University of Ohio State is the dirtiest team around. Their time is coming. I am hearing that "tattoo gate" is just the tip of the iceberg on what the NCAA is digging up.
Back to top Go down
endzone

endzone

jan. 8th meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: jan. 8th meeting   jan. 8th meeting Icon_minitime1/2/2011, 6:17 pm

SultanofSmack wrote:
Thanks Endzone, you do a great job running the league. Appreciate your efforts as I have a lot of fun with it.

My only complaint is I think Basement should be investigated for running a dirty program. He plays criminals and wins the championship while I run my program with character and integrity. I also believe Brian should be investigated for giving players improper benefits. Ryan Torain is cruising around D.C. in a gold Trans Am.

Thanks for the comments. I try to make the league even as possible and fun. I like running the league but with my baby I'm going to try to make it a little easier on me this year. I will also look into the violations you speak of. LOL
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

jan. 8th meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: jan. 8th meeting   jan. 8th meeting Icon_minitime1/2/2011, 9:34 pm

basement nation wrote:
If my team is dirty than you should be a big fan. We all know that the University of Ohio State is the dirtiest team around. Their time is coming. I am hearing that "tattoo gate" is just the tip of the iceberg on what the NCAA is digging up.

You have been grouchy this ENTIRE year Very Happy Eat ya some sourkraut and appreciate the fact that you just won the most coveted trophy in all of sport.
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

jan. 8th meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: jan. 8th meeting   jan. 8th meeting Icon_minitime1/2/2011, 9:46 pm

SultanofSmack wrote:
basement nation wrote:

You have been grouchy this ENTIRE year Very Happy Eat ya some sourkraut and appreciate the fact that you just won the most coveted trophy in all of sport.

His mood will get better when the baby gets here and he gets all of those extra hours of sleep. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

jan. 8th meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: jan. 8th meeting   jan. 8th meeting Icon_minitime1/2/2011, 10:32 pm

grouchy? not me. What do I have to be grouchy about? Rich Rod is packing up the u haul as we speak. As far as sleep when the baby comes, Nikki better have a big frying pan if she's gonna make me get up. Once I fall asleep I couldn't hear a dumptruck driving through a nitroglycerin plant.
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

jan. 8th meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: jan. 8th meeting   jan. 8th meeting Icon_minitime1/2/2011, 11:32 pm

basement nation wrote:
grouchy? not me. What do I have to be grouchy about? Rich Rod is packing up the u haul as we speak. As far as sleep when the baby comes, Nikki better have a big frying pan if she's gonna make me get up. Once I fall asleep I couldn't hear a dumptruck driving through a nitroglycerin plant.

You'll develop that "daddy hearing". I haven't had a good nights sleep in 19 months.
Back to top Go down
endzone

endzone

jan. 8th meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: jan. 8th meeting   jan. 8th meeting Icon_minitime1/8/2011, 5:35 pm

looks like we are going to have 3 no shows from the WAC!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

jan. 8th meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: jan. 8th meeting   jan. 8th meeting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

jan. 8th meeting
Page 1 of 1