Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need a TE in RFFL

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

Need a TE in RFFL Empty
PostSubject: Need a TE in RFFL   Need a TE in RFFL Icon_minitime10/22/2010, 11:15 pm

Since Dallas Clark is out, I would like a TE in RFFL. I know that you're TE heavy Sultan. Anybody else interested in making me a deal too?
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

Need a TE in RFFL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a TE in RFFL   Need a TE in RFFL Icon_minitime10/23/2010, 1:08 am

I got a couple young ones I would trade if you are interested.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

Need a TE in RFFL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a TE in RFFL   Need a TE in RFFL Icon_minitime10/23/2010, 11:39 am

PhatHead wrote:
Since Dallas Clark is out, I would like a TE in RFFL. I know that you're TE heavy Sultan. Anybody else interested in making me a deal too?

I'm afraid you have been misinformed. Finley is also out for the year leaving me two scrubs to pick from each week. I got lucky last week, Gonzalez caught 3 passes and two of them were touchdowns.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

Need a TE in RFFL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a TE in RFFL   Need a TE in RFFL Icon_minitime10/23/2010, 9:21 pm

I could probably do a greg jennings and brody eldridge for miles austin.
Back to top Go down
hollister hero

hollister hero

Need a TE in RFFL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a TE in RFFL   Need a TE in RFFL Icon_minitime10/24/2010, 1:55 pm

head i got three good te lets make a deal i need a wideout
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

Need a TE in RFFL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a TE in RFFL   Need a TE in RFFL Icon_minitime10/24/2010, 6:36 pm

The Champ fleeced me bad in a trade. McFadden got 3 touchdowns in the first half. OUCH!

On another note Tony Gonzalez is available for trade, wouldn't take a great deal to get him.
Back to top Go down
The Champ

Need a TE in RFFL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a TE in RFFL   Need a TE in RFFL Icon_minitime10/24/2010, 8:29 pm

Hey sultan,

I know my team aint looking good for the playoffs but i gotta talk a little trash anyhow. The so called great fantasy football coach (you) the past two season I traded you a 17 million darren mcfadden for peyton manning. I won the league. The next season I trade a back up running back worth 8 million to you for a 6 million mcfadden and the first game out he goes for 43 points. Just figured i'd throw that little stat out there but on a different note I got Reggie Wayne for trade. Wanting some young cheap decent prospects for next season. Those of you who are in the playoff races reggie wayne could really help a team out. I would text heath and frank to tell them about it but heck do those two really know whats going on anyhow? I didnt think so.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

Need a TE in RFFL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a TE in RFFL   Need a TE in RFFL Icon_minitime10/24/2010, 9:18 pm

The sultan was just feeling sorry for all us small people. He threw you a bone.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

Need a TE in RFFL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a TE in RFFL   Need a TE in RFFL Icon_minitime10/25/2010, 7:49 pm

The Champ wrote:
Hey sultan,

I know my team aint looking good for the playoffs but i gotta talk a little trash anyhow. The so called great fantasy football coach (you) the past two season I traded you a 17 million darren mcfadden for peyton manning. I won the league. The next season I trade a back up running back worth 8 million to you for a 6 million mcfadden and the first game out he goes for 43 points. Just figured i'd throw that little stat out there but on a different note I got Reggie Wayne for trade. Wanting some young cheap decent prospects for next season. Those of you who are in the playoff races reggie wayne could really help a team out. I would text heath and frank to tell them about it but heck do those two really know whats going on anyhow? I didnt think so.

Yea, I give you a guy who gets 43 points and u still lose, what a loser
Back to top Go down
The Champ

Need a TE in RFFL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a TE in RFFL   Need a TE in RFFL Icon_minitime10/25/2010, 11:52 pm

not too many times are ya gonna win when your opponent scores 120 some points
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Need a TE in RFFL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a TE in RFFL   Need a TE in RFFL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need a TE in RFFL
Page 1 of 1