Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

G-Town College Fantasy Playoff seeding!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

G-Town College Fantasy Playoff seeding! Empty
PostSubject: G-Town College Fantasy Playoff seeding!   G-Town College Fantasy Playoff seeding! Icon_minitime11/7/2010, 5:33 am

Playoff seeding and matchups have been added to the site. Congrats to Rusty Richards on earning the 1 seed and Mecums Garage for the 2 seed. They each earn round 1 byes. Basement Nation will play endzone and Jason Richards will play The Champ in the first round. The Big Donkey, Hollister Hero, Jesse Brunton, and Clinton Stanley are gonna be playing basketball next week.

ps. Big Donkey and Hollister Hero, I may have a couple extra field passes if you guys would like to come and watch my squad take on endzone's.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: G-Town College Fantasy Playoff seeding!   G-Town College Fantasy Playoff seeding! Icon_minitime11/7/2010, 10:51 am

All I can say is that I'm glad that the Big Donkey is out and I am heading to Dunham's to buy a Jason Richard's jersey pulling for him to beat the Champ. Will this game be played at Little Italy field? I want to attend.
Back to top Go down
hollister hero

hollister hero

PostSubject: Re: G-Town College Fantasy Playoff seeding!   G-Town College Fantasy Playoff seeding! Icon_minitime11/7/2010, 1:26 pm

man i wish i ran the league so i could be in the playoffs
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: G-Town College Fantasy Playoff seeding!   G-Town College Fantasy Playoff seeding! Icon_minitime11/7/2010, 2:40 pm

hollister hero wrote:
man i wish i ran the league so i could be in the playoffs

you are more than welcome to take it over for next year. It would save me a lot of time and about 7000 text messages. Once the season starts it is pretty easy though cuz the site runs the league for ya except when people aren't smart enough to figure out how to do something. You prolly still wouldn't make the playoffs though cuz you just suck that bad. lol
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: G-Town College Fantasy Playoff seeding!   G-Town College Fantasy Playoff seeding! Icon_minitime11/7/2010, 5:12 pm

Hero told me playing in the Sunday Creek division was a disadvantage. He has to play a tough schedule while every one else plays a Mountain West schedule and makes the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: G-Town College Fantasy Playoff seeding!   G-Town College Fantasy Playoff seeding! Icon_minitime11/7/2010, 6:40 pm

we are all in one division. 10 teams, everyone plays everyone once. then each plays one person twice. top 6 records go to playoffs. top 2 get byes. pretty simple really. After my case keenum trade blew up in my face i had to really get after it to squeeze in that 6 seed. I played mecum twice which was not to my advantage as he was at the top of the standings all year. I lucked out and beat him to end the regular season and make it in. we could have taken 8 of ten and hero would still be sitting at home watching fresh prince next week.
Back to top Go down
hollister hero

hollister hero

PostSubject: Re: G-Town College Fantasy Playoff seeding!   G-Town College Fantasy Playoff seeding! Icon_minitime11/10/2010, 7:22 pm

my team was really bad almost as bad as michigans swish cheese defense, but thanks for running it i had alot of fun hope you do it again next year. hope j wins it all
Back to top Go down
Mecum's garage

Mecum's garage

PostSubject: Re: G-Town College Fantasy Playoff seeding!   G-Town College Fantasy Playoff seeding! Icon_minitime11/11/2010, 10:09 am

Thanks for your support ol friend, i hope you finish last every year.....loser
Back to top Go down
hollister hero

hollister hero

PostSubject: Re: G-Town College Fantasy Playoff seeding!   G-Town College Fantasy Playoff seeding! Icon_minitime11/11/2010, 9:16 pm

dont worry i will probably get last next year and i cant root for you because you win at everything you are lucky like funk in cards go jay
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: G-Town College Fantasy Playoff seeding!   G-Town College Fantasy Playoff seeding! Icon_minitime11/11/2010, 10:05 pm

Hollister I really dont see where you drafted bad players, they just didnt have the type of season they should have. I think you were a little weak at qb but dion lewis layed an egg for ya and so did jon baldwin. I had alexander robinson last year and he was a stud for me, dont know what happened to him.
Back to top Go down
hollister hero

hollister hero

PostSubject: Re: G-Town College Fantasy Playoff seeding!   G-Town College Fantasy Playoff seeding! Icon_minitime11/11/2010, 10:25 pm

that qb that pitt had hurt both baldwin and lewis i think he sucks
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: G-Town College Fantasy Playoff seeding!   G-Town College Fantasy Playoff seeding! Icon_minitime11/11/2010, 10:42 pm

i think u are right, he does suck
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: G-Town College Fantasy Playoff seeding!   G-Town College Fantasy Playoff seeding! Icon_minitime11/12/2010, 1:51 am

Yeh Sunseri does suck at Pitt and their Coach is a complete idiot who has the mange in muistache. Heck, when we went and watched em play Miami he looked so bad they had the Champ warming up the sideline but they never did put him in.
Back to top Go down
hollister hero

hollister hero

PostSubject: Re: G-Town College Fantasy Playoff seeding!   G-Town College Fantasy Playoff seeding! Icon_minitime11/12/2010, 8:17 pm

pitt has never had a running qb like the champ before
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: G-Town College Fantasy Playoff seeding!   G-Town College Fantasy Playoff seeding! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

G-Town College Fantasy Playoff seeding!
Page 1 of 1