Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

G-Town College Fantasy Championship game!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

G-Town College Fantasy Championship game! Empty
PostSubject: G-Town College Fantasy Championship game!   G-Town College Fantasy Championship game! Icon_minitime11/21/2010, 1:56 am

Well, Rusty Richards and Mecum advanced to the title game with close victories over Jason Richards and endzone. The top 2 teams all season took care of business and will duke it out next week for the GTCFL Crown and 200 green backs. The runner up will get 50. Good Luck to both.

PS. start thinking bout any changes we may want to look at for next year. I think the League went pretty well, but it could use a little tweaking maybe. Let me know so we can start planning, and if we need to replace anyone or add more people.
Back to top Go down
Mecum's garage

Mecum's garage

PostSubject: Re: G-Town College Fantasy Championship game!   G-Town College Fantasy Championship game! Icon_minitime11/22/2010, 4:38 pm

Just dont get rid of " the redtown redskin " aka Hollister Hero. Those guarenteed wins are nice!
Back to top Go down
Mecum's garage

Mecum's garage

PostSubject: Re: G-Town College Fantasy Championship game!   G-Town College Fantasy Championship game! Icon_minitime11/22/2010, 4:40 pm

Maybe add 2 more teams and have 2 div of 6.Just dont ask the Sultan or no one will ever have a chance against the legend of fantasy football.
Back to top Go down
hollister hero

hollister hero

PostSubject: Re: G-Town College Fantasy Championship game!   G-Town College Fantasy Championship game! Icon_minitime11/22/2010, 9:08 pm

go root hope he scores 200 against team bateman
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: G-Town College Fantasy Championship game!   G-Town College Fantasy Championship game! Icon_minitime11/22/2010, 10:25 pm

I would be interested in joining as long as I get next year's Heisman winner #2 for THE Ohio State Buckeyes.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: G-Town College Fantasy Championship game!   G-Town College Fantasy Championship game! Icon_minitime11/22/2010, 10:53 pm

They got someone coming in that's taking Pryor's number?
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: G-Town College Fantasy Championship game!   G-Town College Fantasy Championship game! Icon_minitime11/25/2010, 12:18 pm

SultanofSmack wrote:
I would be interested in joining as long as I get next year's Heisman winner #2 for THE Ohio State Buckeyes.

You serious about wanting in next year?

Also, starting to get the trophy shined up to give the the newest champ on Saturday evening. Sultan says it's not a championship without a trophy so I put one together on my own dime. It will be a traveling trophy with each year's winner inscribed on it. The Champ will get to display it for a year and then hand it over to the new Champ. That way we don't have to take money out of the kitty every year to pay for one and more money will go the the winner.
Back to top Go down
endzone

endzone

PostSubject: Re: G-Town College Fantasy Championship game!   G-Town College Fantasy Championship game! Icon_minitime11/25/2010, 1:04 pm

SultanofSmack wrote:

Next year's Heisman winner? This must be the where people put there funniest post! Razz

Here's mine. Attack loves the Gators! Very Happy

Hey Sultan. The college league is a lot of fun! Hope you join next year

Last edited by endzone on 11/25/2010, 1:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: G-Town College Fantasy Championship game!   G-Town College Fantasy Championship game! Icon_minitime11/25/2010, 1:04 pm

If you guys want to expand let me know. I think I have a plan to get an expansion team off the ground.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: G-Town College Fantasy Championship game!   G-Town College Fantasy Championship game! Icon_minitime11/25/2010, 1:23 pm

Meet my recruiting coordinator

[img]G-Town College Fantasy Championship game! Layla-11[/img]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: G-Town College Fantasy Championship game!   G-Town College Fantasy Championship game! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

G-Town College Fantasy Championship game!
Page 1 of 1