Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Congrats to the Basement Nation and Mrs. Basement Nation

Go down 
+6
Mean Machine
whompascat
Mecum's garage
PhatHead
Attack
The Champ
10 posters
AuthorMessage
The Champ

Congrats to the Basement Nation and Mrs. Basement Nation Empty
PostSubject: Congrats to the Basement Nation and Mrs. Basement Nation   Congrats to the Basement Nation and Mrs. Basement Nation Icon_minitime11/12/2010, 11:08 am

I want to send out a big congratulations and best wishes for the Basement Nation and his ole lady. They found out some good news yesterday as they will be expecting their first child. Happy for these two but also think its a little weak that Basement couldn't get the title back on his own so he has to go and make some young whipper snapper to try and take it from me when i'm in my late 40's. Pretty busch league if ya ask me but Congratulations none the less. Hopefully this child gets Nikki's basement wrestling ability instead of the Charlie's.
Back to top Go down
Attack
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the Basement Nation and Mrs. Basement Nation   Congrats to the Basement Nation and Mrs. Basement Nation Icon_minitime11/12/2010, 11:44 am

The Champ wrote:
I want to send out a big congratulations and best wishes for the Basement Nation and his ole lady. They found out some good news yesterday as they will be expecting their first child. Happy for these two but also think its a little weak that Basement couldn't get the title back on his own so he has to go and make some young whipper snapper to try and take it from me when i'm in my late 40's. Pretty busch league if ya ask me but Congratulations none the less. Hopefully this child gets Nikki's basement wrestling ability instead of the Charlie's.

Hopefully some of cousin Stanley's basement wrestling ability make it's way to the young'en. Congrats guys!
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the Basement Nation and Mrs. Basement Nation   Congrats to the Basement Nation and Mrs. Basement Nation Icon_minitime11/12/2010, 12:18 pm

Attack wrote:
The Champ wrote:

Hopefully some of cousin Stanley's basement wrestling ability make it's way to the young'en. Congrats guys!

Hopefully Mrs. Basement went out on her own and got some higher quality baby batter.
Back to top Go down
Mecum's garage

Mecum's garage

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the Basement Nation and Mrs. Basement Nation   Congrats to the Basement Nation and Mrs. Basement Nation Icon_minitime11/12/2010, 3:09 pm

Congrats!!!! Next year at this time you will be trying to trade him/her to JJ for Adrian Peterson.
Back to top Go down
whompascat

whompascat

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the Basement Nation and Mrs. Basement Nation   Congrats to the Basement Nation and Mrs. Basement Nation Icon_minitime11/12/2010, 5:10 pm

mrs. basement is going to be busy having to change a baby and chucks diapers.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the Basement Nation and Mrs. Basement Nation   Congrats to the Basement Nation and Mrs. Basement Nation Icon_minitime11/12/2010, 5:54 pm

whompascat wrote:
mrs. basement is going to be busy having to change a baby and chucks diapers.

im not buying diapers. just gonna get a powerwasher.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the Basement Nation and Mrs. Basement Nation   Congrats to the Basement Nation and Mrs. Basement Nation Icon_minitime11/12/2010, 6:38 pm

Outstanding, Ohio State onesies for Christmas for Little Basement. We gotta help raise em right since you know Basement probably already has a Tate Forcier jersey for the kid.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the Basement Nation and Mrs. Basement Nation   Congrats to the Basement Nation and Mrs. Basement Nation Icon_minitime11/12/2010, 6:42 pm

Make sure you leave the tags on all ohio state gifts.
Back to top Go down
hollister hero

hollister hero

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the Basement Nation and Mrs. Basement Nation   Congrats to the Basement Nation and Mrs. Basement Nation Icon_minitime11/12/2010, 8:13 pm

congrats basement now u can keep the van for the baby basements 16th bday
Back to top Go down
endzone

endzone

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the Basement Nation and Mrs. Basement Nation   Congrats to the Basement Nation and Mrs. Basement Nation Icon_minitime11/12/2010, 9:06 pm

Congrats Basement! Awesome news!
Back to top Go down
blue monster

blue monster

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the Basement Nation and Mrs. Basement Nation   Congrats to the Basement Nation and Mrs. Basement Nation Icon_minitime11/12/2010, 10:16 pm

congrats chuck now u will get 2 teach the youngster trampoline bball, you will be able 2 be on the pit crew of the bike races at mitchs garage instead of havin 2 race.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to the Basement Nation and Mrs. Basement Nation   Congrats to the Basement Nation and Mrs. Basement Nation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Congrats to the Basement Nation and Mrs. Basement Nation
Page 1 of 1