Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cook off wrap up

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

Cook off wrap up Empty
PostSubject: Cook off wrap up   Cook off wrap up Icon_minitime11/13/2010, 5:49 pm

Congrats to Larry Savage the Athens County tailgating champion.

2nd Kevin Coey Trimble

3rd Sam Kinnison N-Y

Best Dessert
Fred Lanning N-Y

Best Overall Plate
Alexander

A lot of toys for the kids. Without any just cause other than a total guestimate I would say Children Services took around $4000 in cash and toys. Big thanks to all who helped santa

I really thought it was a special moment when the Nelsonville-York youth team came carrying bags of presents as big as they were. I know Coach Dean don't want any credit but I'm throwin it out to him anyway.
Back to top Go down
BROAD STREET

BROAD STREET

Cook off wrap up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cook off wrap up   Cook off wrap up Icon_minitime11/13/2010, 9:17 pm

Outstanding event! Congratulations to all the winners. All the food was great. The sopapilla cheesecake that Gary Jones made might be the best thing I've ever eaten. Also thought it was really cool that one of the winners (I won't mention his name, because it's none of my business) donated his winnings back to the kids. Can't wait to do it again next year.
Back to top Go down
PhatHead
Admin
PhatHead

Cook off wrap up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cook off wrap up   Cook off wrap up Icon_minitime11/13/2010, 10:42 pm

Hats off Sultan for doing such a great thing for such a great charity.
Back to top Go down
blue monster

blue monster

Cook off wrap up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cook off wrap up   Cook off wrap up Icon_minitime11/14/2010, 12:23 am

was a great event with great food if you left hungry it was your own fault. I would like to see this travel around next year i say we have it on" the lot" i think it would still be a great turnout. Hats off to you sultan
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

Cook off wrap up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cook off wrap up   Cook off wrap up Icon_minitime11/14/2010, 1:49 pm

I think it would be a fair and good idea to let people take turns hosting. The only thing is we'll have to come up with sponsor money. It takes $500 in sponsor money to host. I have to have the money to put it on. If nothing else we could get people to chip in. I would be willing to throw in a fair share for The Lot. I owe you guys, I whole heartedly appreciate the support you guys give me in all my events.
Back to top Go down
blue monster

blue monster

Cook off wrap up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cook off wrap up   Cook off wrap up Icon_minitime11/14/2010, 6:28 pm

im not sayin its not fun at the pit stop just think it would be a little fun 2 travel around and do it and you know where ever you have it the cats will be there in great numbers. You think all the area buisnesses would jump all over it maybe we can get it going over the winter. you still held a great event congrats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cook off wrap up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cook off wrap up   Cook off wrap up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cook off wrap up
Page 1 of 1