Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Holiday Dog Sale Starts this week!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Koondogger

Koondogger

Holiday Dog Sale Starts this week! Empty
PostSubject: Holiday Dog Sale Starts this week!   Holiday Dog Sale Starts this week! Icon_minitime11/18/2010, 3:14 pm

My oldest female cranked out a few extra pups this summer. They are trained and ready to move on to a new home. As hunting dogs they suck. Give em a break, 10 generations of inbreeding has hurt their ability to smell. BUT, they do eat their own poop which makes them real easy to clean up after. Give me a call and when I get in from the gym I will ring you back. If you buy this weekend I will throw in free home delivery and installation.

Just My Thoughts GUYS! alien
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

Holiday Dog Sale Starts this week! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holiday Dog Sale Starts this week!   Holiday Dog Sale Starts this week! Icon_minitime11/19/2010, 6:20 am

What are you asking for these hounds? Would you consider taking anything in on trade? I have some pretty sharp Ford Pinto rims that I might trade ya for one. I been looking for a dog ever since my last one passed on. He was good smart dog. You could teach him bout anything. I was trying to teach it not to eat and almost had it trained. Then the danged thing died.
Back to top Go down

Holiday Dog Sale Starts this week!
Page 1 of 1