Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RFFL FIRE SALE

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Champ

RFFL FIRE SALE Empty
PostSubject: RFFL FIRE SALE   RFFL FIRE SALE Icon_minitime10/18/2010, 4:59 pm

The Champ is retiring from fantasy football after this season. This is due to health reasons. The doctor said if i dont get my far ass outside and do something i'm gonna have a heart attack. I'm looking to make one last run at a championship. I need some new life on my team and am wanting some offers for these scrubs I currently have. No player is untradeable. Just send a good offer. Only thing I ask is for the sultan to not offer me billy miller for adrian peterson because more than likely i'm gonna say no.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

RFFL FIRE SALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RFFL FIRE SALE   RFFL FIRE SALE Icon_minitime10/18/2010, 7:34 pm

Gore and McFadden
Back to top Go down
Attack
Admin

RFFL FIRE SALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RFFL FIRE SALE   RFFL FIRE SALE Icon_minitime10/19/2010, 9:22 am

Don't give up fantasy, just go up and exercise some horses for Dave and Rusty. That'll burn some calories for you, and still give you time to play fantasy and get on here and make fun of Tebow.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

RFFL FIRE SALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RFFL FIRE SALE   RFFL FIRE SALE Icon_minitime10/19/2010, 10:19 am

the only exercise he`ll get up there with them 2 is his ears.
Back to top Go down
The Champ

RFFL FIRE SALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RFFL FIRE SALE   RFFL FIRE SALE Icon_minitime10/19/2010, 10:50 am

and my arms, when i get sick of the which team sucks more Michigan or Ohio State arguements, and I start bustin some heads.
Back to top Go down
Attack
Admin

RFFL FIRE SALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RFFL FIRE SALE   RFFL FIRE SALE Icon_minitime10/19/2010, 11:06 am

The Champ wrote:
and my arms, when i get sick of the which team sucks more Michigan or Ohio State arguements, and I start bustin some heads.

Come on now, one thing those two do not do is argue.
Back to top Go down
endzone

endzone

RFFL FIRE SALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RFFL FIRE SALE   RFFL FIRE SALE Icon_minitime10/19/2010, 5:29 pm

Those 2 should be special guests on PTI and Attack talks more about Tebow on here than I do. I sense a man crush! Razz
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

RFFL FIRE SALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RFFL FIRE SALE   RFFL FIRE SALE Icon_minitime10/19/2010, 5:48 pm

If someone offers me a good deal I would trade Tebow off of my RFFL fantasy team.
Back to top Go down
endzone

endzone

RFFL FIRE SALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RFFL FIRE SALE   RFFL FIRE SALE Icon_minitime10/19/2010, 9:14 pm

I paid 3 mil for him at the draft and then dropped him and then you picked him up for some reason. I'm sure he will be league minimum next year
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

RFFL FIRE SALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RFFL FIRE SALE   RFFL FIRE SALE Icon_minitime10/19/2010, 9:27 pm

I'll keep him. McDaniel might of got a head coaching job to early, time will tell on that. What I'm saying is he might not be one of the best head coaches in the game but he is one of the top offensive minds. He inherited a bad situation in Denver, two top players complete idiots. I like the way he jettisoned them. Now just hope he gets time to bring it back together. I'm rootin for him so that means by default I'm rootin for Tebow.
Back to top Go down
Attack
Admin

RFFL FIRE SALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RFFL FIRE SALE   RFFL FIRE SALE Icon_minitime10/20/2010, 11:04 am

endzone wrote:
Those 2 should be special guests on PTI and Attack talks more about Tebow on here than I do. I sense a man crush! Razz

You don't talk about Tebow cause he is a bust. But we all know about your crush on him. You couldn't say enough about him last year. LOL Come to think of it, you don't talk much about Meyer this year either. LOL
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

RFFL FIRE SALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RFFL FIRE SALE   RFFL FIRE SALE Icon_minitime10/20/2010, 6:18 pm

Tebow's a bust already? Man, that was quick. Why didn't the Bengals draft him then.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

RFFL FIRE SALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RFFL FIRE SALE   RFFL FIRE SALE Icon_minitime10/20/2010, 9:39 pm

If he ends up being a bust they will trade a first round draft pick for him later that the Broncos will use on a hall of famer.
Back to top Go down
The Champ

RFFL FIRE SALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RFFL FIRE SALE   RFFL FIRE SALE Icon_minitime10/21/2010, 8:15 am

I dont think tebow will ever be classified as a bust. Seriously who expected him to be good in the NFL?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RFFL FIRE SALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RFFL FIRE SALE   RFFL FIRE SALE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RFFL FIRE SALE
Page 1 of 1