Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Still think they can play with national powers?

Go down 
+3
whompascat
Mean Machine
ROCK
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ROCK

ROCK

Still think they can play with national powers? Empty
PostSubject: Still think they can play with national powers?   Still think they can play with national powers? Icon_minitime11/27/2010, 12:20 pm

I have been saying all along they could never make it through a tough schedule and now we see they can't make it through an easy one either. I would (however) have like to seen them in a major bowl so they could get their pants pulled down in front of the entire nation, but this will work too.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Still think they can play with national powers?   Still think they can play with national powers? Icon_minitime11/27/2010, 1:11 pm

Yes, I still think they can play with anyone.
Back to top Go down
whompascat

whompascat

PostSubject: Re: Still think they can play with national powers?   Still think they can play with national powers? Icon_minitime11/28/2010, 10:33 am

so do I They have as good of a win as osu

who has osu beat? a 5 loss miami is that thier best win?
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Still think they can play with national powers?   Still think they can play with national powers? Icon_minitime11/28/2010, 11:53 am

They are still gonna get a real good bowl game. They are media darlings right now and the nation can't get enough of them. Wouldn't be shocked if they got an at large.
Back to top Go down
BROAD STREET

BROAD STREET

PostSubject: Re: Still think they can play with national powers?   Still think they can play with national powers? Icon_minitime11/28/2010, 12:53 pm

Better be careful what you wish for there, Sultan. If Boise gets an at-large (not gonna happen) it would knock out Ohio State.
Back to top Go down
endzone

endzone

PostSubject: Re: Still think they can play with national powers?   Still think they can play with national powers? Icon_minitime11/28/2010, 1:47 pm

from what I have seen the Buckeyes will get Arkansas in the Sugar Bowl
Back to top Go down
BROAD STREET

BROAD STREET

PostSubject: Re: Still think they can play with national powers?   Still think they can play with national powers? Icon_minitime11/28/2010, 5:36 pm

BCS CHAMPIONSHIP: Oregon vs. Auburn

ROSE BOWL: Wisconsin vs. Stanford

SUGAR BOWL: Arkansas vs. Ohio State

FIESTA BOWL: Nebraska/Oklahoma vs. Big East Champion

ORANGE BOWL: Florida State / Virginia tech vs. TCU

What do you guys think?

Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Still think they can play with national powers?   Still think they can play with national powers? Icon_minitime11/28/2010, 10:06 pm

I'm wantin a match up with the SEC. I'd rather have LSU or Bama instead of Arkansas though but it doesn't matter. Anyone, anytime, any place.
Back to top Go down
whompascat

whompascat

PostSubject: Re: Still think they can play with national powers?   Still think they can play with national powers? Icon_minitime11/29/2010, 10:23 am

tcu v/s wisky in the rose
Back to top Go down
BROAD STREET

BROAD STREET

PostSubject: Re: Still think they can play with national powers?   Still think they can play with national powers? Icon_minitime11/29/2010, 11:48 am

You're right. Apparently the Rose bowl is committed to taking TCU. Maybe ACC Champ vs. Stanford in the Orange Bowl?
Back to top Go down
ROCK

ROCK

PostSubject: Re: Still think they can play with national powers?   Still think they can play with national powers? Icon_minitime11/29/2010, 6:20 pm

I hope Wisconsin puts up 80 on TCU.
Although they did atleast joined a better conference today.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Still think they can play with national powers?   Still think they can play with national powers? Icon_minitime11/29/2010, 9:42 pm

I just hope when its all over and Ohio State beats a mighty SEC team the Champ gets on here and publicly eats a piece of humble pie.

Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Still think they can play with national powers?   Still think they can play with national powers? Icon_minitime11/29/2010, 10:07 pm

SultanofSmack wrote:
I just hope when its all over and Ohio State beats a mighty SEC team the Champ gets on here and publicly eats a piece of humble pie.

Even blind squirrels find a nut every once in a while. You beat an SEC team you will still be 1-9 against em.
Back to top Go down
The Champ

PostSubject: Re: Still think they can play with national powers?   Still think they can play with national powers? Icon_minitime11/30/2010, 4:39 pm

I'm not eating any humble pie, maybe line me up with some fur pie. I'm not real sure that Ohio State can beat the razorbacks. I've been pretty impressed with Arkansas' defense. I knew they had a good offense but their D isn't too shabby either.
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Still think they can play with national powers?   Still think they can play with national powers? Icon_minitime11/30/2010, 5:53 pm

I agree the Hogs are a darned tough matchup but thats what I want. We need to beat the SEC in a bowl so I would rather play them and lose than play anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Still think they can play with national powers?   Still think they can play with national powers? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Still think they can play with national powers?
Page 1 of 1