Sultan of Smack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sultan of Smack

High School Football

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wolverines punch their ticket to the hockey national championship game!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

Wolverines punch their ticket to the hockey national championship game! Empty
PostSubject: Wolverines punch their ticket to the hockey national championship game!   Wolverines punch their ticket to the hockey national championship game! Icon_minitime4/8/2011, 12:31 am

Big win tonight in the frozen four to advance to the national final. I had a very hard time posting this with out bursting into laughter. I don't even understand half the rules of hockey. It's just soccer on ice to me. GO BLUE!
Back to top Go down
SultanofSmack
Admin
SultanofSmack

PostSubject: Re: Wolverines punch their ticket to the hockey national championship game!   Wolverines punch their ticket to the hockey national championship game! Icon_minitime4/9/2011, 10:45 am

Just how did those losers get good enough players to make the final game? Probably recruiting violations all over.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Wolverines punch their ticket to the hockey national championship game!   Wolverines punch their ticket to the hockey national championship game! Icon_minitime4/9/2011, 4:47 pm

Don't know how they did it, but they been doing it for a while. Michigan has been a hockey power for as long as i can remember. Their 71 year old coach has been there for going on 3 decades and has taken the maize and blue to 11 frozen fours, and 2 National Championships in 96 and 98. He is 6th in all time career wins for college coaches and has earned 21 straight trips to the tourney. That's pretty impressive no matter what sport. If only anyone cared about hockey. I knew they were tough, but had to google to find out these stats.

And he's done it without a sweatervest and nary a tattoo.
Back to top Go down
Mean Machine
Admin
Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Wolverines punch their ticket to the hockey national championship game!   Wolverines punch their ticket to the hockey national championship game! Icon_minitime4/9/2011, 10:57 pm

heading into overtime tied at 2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolverines punch their ticket to the hockey national championship game!   Wolverines punch their ticket to the hockey national championship game! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wolverines punch their ticket to the hockey national championship game!
Page 1 of 1